This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnterry View Post
    This is the New bridge going to Vigan. The old bridge ( i thingk its Banawang or Banauang Bridge) is still existing but closed to traffic on all kinds of vehicle.
    hi there,

can you trace it with the 1 sec. track which your nuvi is capable of.

thanks
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi unkul poka,

please delete
      Attached Files
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by johnterry View Post
        This is the New bridge going to Vigan. The old bridge ( i thingk its Banawang or Banauang Bridge) is still existing but closed to traffic on all kinds of vehicle.
        The old and new bridge are both called Quirino Bridge. Don't know how they'll rectify that - i.e. whether they'll tear down the original Quirino Bridge or close the entrances and leave it there to either rot or as a "spare". Banawang refers to the area.
        ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

waypoints corrections in Las Pinas City

Hi Jan,

Pls find attached some waypoints corrections in Las Pinas City.

cap_rael
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cap_rael View Post
            Hi Jan,

Pls find attached some waypoints corrections in Las Pinas City.

cap_rael
            hi. our lady of fatima church is correct on the map. you can verify it in mapsource by doing right-click on the poi > feature properties >you will see that it is categorized as place of worship. however, the icon is not reflected on mapsource, but pls do check it with your gps device, browse map on the same location and you will see that it is still a church icon. i think same goes for other poi's like hall of justice.
            also, main gate waypoint should be at waypoints thread.
            thanks very much sir.

Comment

Working...
            X