having problems with 1.13i demo map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having problems with 1.13i demo map

my unit is nuvi 255w. i have installed 1.07 before.

i downloaded the 1.13i demo map and installed it using mapsource. when i turned my gps on, its says cant unlock map and may 1.07 standard map is also gone. what do i do? thanks in advance

oh wait...is the 1.13i demo map for contributors only?

Comment

[QUOTE=pitman;37922]oh wait...is the 1.13i demo map for contributors only?[/QUOTE

You can use the 1.13i demo map as basis for your contributions, but you cannot send it to your device as long as you are a junior member.

Comment

Originally posted by pitman View Post
        oh wait...is the 1.13i demo map for contributors only?
        demo map is for pc viewing only.

Comment

...this is found on the first post where you can find the download link of the demo map. fifth line in red text color.

this map can't be used in a gps so please don't ask how to use it in a gpsr.
          got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

sorry i didnt see that. well ill just have to go back to 1.07 hehe thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pitman View Post
              sorry i didnt see that. well ill just have to go back to 1.07 hehe thanks
              or better yet....

why dont you join the bandwagon , contribute data and get the contributors map

its not that hard and im sure the more senior members here will be happy to help you
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Demo map shrinking?

Why is the latest demo map much smaller than before? From aound 23 mb down to 15 mb?

Comment

Originally posted by nats50 View Post
                  Why is the latest demo map much smaller than before? From aound 23 mb down to 15 mb?
                  some changes were made to the demo map. but the details remain the same as that of the contributors map.

Comment

Working...
                  X