Kenwood DNX7140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenwood DNX7140

Hey guys just need feedback on this unit, has anybody using this type of 2 DIN stereo? it has an iPod connection, USB, GPS antenna etc.

Here's a review from youtube am not sure if this is compatible with our map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEqqrUhUj9k

and here's a picture of the unit

any feedback is welcome
    *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Originally posted by sioks View Post
    Hey guys just need feedback on this unit, has anybody using this type of 2 DIN stereo? it has an iPod connection, USB, GPS antenna etc.

Here's a review from youtube am not sure if this is compatible with our map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEqqrUhUj9k

and here's a picture of the unit

any feedback is welcome
    Hello SioKoy, Kenwood is Garmin compatible!

LA cars in Makati sells ia. the DDX8034BT, which paired with a KNA G431 gets GPS capability. Maybe better then with one that has built in gps like the one you posted?

Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

jonatle: it looks ok but the cost is quite high. The stereo is about 55K plus you have to add 28.5K for the navigation equipment.

the one posted above is about 48K including shipping but i am not sure if it will handle or compatible with our contributors map
      *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

Originally posted by sioks View Post
        jonatle: it looks ok but the cost is quite high. The stereo is about 55K plus you have to add 28.5K for the navigation equipment.

the one posted above is about 48K including shipping but i am not sure if it will handle or compatible with our contributors map
        Yes, they have redicelouse prices! Better get it from abroad for sure, and I'm sure it's compatible with our map if it can be loaded to the unit on for instance a SD card which I belive is the case?

Top models from: Kenwood USA, Kenwood Singapore
        Last edited by jonatle; 08-25-2010, 14:06.
        Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Working...
        X