Eyeball for the month of May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sinned View Post
    lol all i can do is to make you laugh we need someone who could answer all newbie's question hmmmmmmm sir mod pokz please come hbt will pay for all your drinks and will give you free stay in mandarin hotel
    Will try to come...reason i can't commit is that i have work tomorrow early in the morning...and if i'll be able to join you i may leave early since i'll go back to batangas....can't promise really...but maybe i will come...

Comment

Ey...did you guys have fun? How was the EB?

Comment

jan,

wish you were here man...

but obviously... you like kimchi better.... hahaha
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

I had a great time at the EB.

Thanks to hbt, sinned and poks for sharing the ropes.

I'm actually sick now so I'm resting to make myself well for my mapping expedition to Legapspi this weekend.

I also have new waypoints I collected in Clark yesterday so I'll be compiling them and uploading them.

I wanna attend the next EB as well coz' I still wanna learn how to make good tracks and routes. I'm not comfortable yet to upload the ones I have lest I bog down the mods in correction duty.

Comment

i too had a great time in the EB last Saturday. nice meeting you Dave and Jimmy aka Jspalaroan. i'll post the pics in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_D View Post
              I had a great time at the EB.

Thanks to hbt, sinned and poks for sharing the ropes.

I'm actually sick now so I'm resting to make myself well for my mapping expedition to Legapspi this weekend.

I also have new waypoints I collected in Clark yesterday so I'll be compiling them and uploading them.

I wanna attend the next EB as well coz' I still wanna learn how to make good tracks and routes. I'm not comfortable yet to upload the ones I have lest I bog down the mods in correction duty.
              upload them anyways... only way you'll learn...
              How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Ok sir Jan...

here's my 1st track contribution;

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...=5717#post5717

I hope it's properly done.

Comment

Working...
                X