Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Demo Map (V2.24)?

A friend of mine said he was using the latest Demo Map

But when he sent me a Screenshot off Mapsource to show me potential Route for our GTR#38 this coming Sunday (28th July)

gtr 38.JPG

As you can see, it seems his Demo Map is only V1.23 demo version

Which is why he did not know about this alternate route South of Compostela:-

GTR#38p2b_RGph225.jpg

So I decided to see what is the latest Demo Map one can download:-

https://RoadGuide.ph/forums/showthread.php?17-Download-RoadGuide-ph-Latest-Demo-Map

Download RoadGuide.ph Latest Demo Map

Download the latest demo map here

The purpose of this map is to check whether or not your contributions are part of the contributors map already.
    This is the contributors map with some changes.....
    The installation in windows is straightforward

Use this unlock code to stop mapsource from nagging you:7DJL6-D2SM9-SRKB2-65BAZ-YJR7H
    this map can't be used in a gps so please don't ask how to use it in a gpsr.

entering unlock code: mapsource > utilities> unlock maps

Last edited by pokz; 11-05-2012 at 17:55.
    http://www.RoadGuide.ph/downloads/RoadGuide.ph_Demo.exe
    There is no information (ie 'Properties' does not give any information) as to WHAT Version is that Demo Map, unless one installs it by running RoadGuide.ph_Demo.exe?

Anyu suggestions to save overwriting V2.25 Contributors Map (ie not installing, as I know one could, sorry used* to be able to edit the Registry and create a sub Folder for say RoadGuide_Demo and install to that (and change the File location accordingly in the Reg file)

The Reg File* is no longer in the Part2.rar any more!

Regardless - I discovered the Latest Demo Map is Version 2.24

(so is one version behind the latest actually!).

Not complaining, just suggesting there is some means of KNOWING what Version that Demo Map Download is,
    without having to Download it!

Can I also suggest it a change, so the DEMO.EXE, installS to its own Directory off C:\jklinc?

Cheers,

David aka Britster
    Last edited by Britster; 07-24-2013, 17:33.
Working...
X