• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi reiji,

my mouse working for cheese again

greenhills polygon correction as i promise you on last EB
    Attached Files
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi kuya Reiji. The name of the national park you were asking about is "Balinsasayao Twin Lakes National Park". I'm also submitting lake polygons of better resolution for Negros Oriental lakes. The perimeters of the twin lakes and lake balanan were surveyed using a GPS so these are more accurate outlines.

I have a question, some polygons in 1.08 look degraded when you zoom in closer (i.e. Provincial capitol & freedom park polygon). Does this need to be corrected or is this one of those compiling issues that we have to live with? Thanks kuya...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
        Hi kuya Reiji. The name of the national park you were asking about is "Balinsasayao Twin Lakes National Park". I'm also submitting lake polygons of better resolution for Negros Oriental lakes. The perimeters of the twin lakes and lake balanan were surveyed using a GPS so these are more accurate outlines.

I have a question, some polygons in 1.08 look degraded when you zoom in closer (i.e. Provincial capitol & freedom park polygon). Does this need to be corrected or is this one of those compiling issues that we have to live with? Thanks kuya...
        i think kuya borge, if we have time we should make it better.
        just my 2 sentimos lang
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

For educational purposes sir Borge, the balinsasayao (Visayan Term) is a bird di ba? It's the one that makes the nest that's used in the bird's nest soup.

That place you mentioned must be a protected area of some sort, like a watershed or wildlife reserve.

Regarding the zooming problem, I'm sure ( with 2 fingers crossed ) that it will be corrected in the next map. Joke only... sure na gyud!

@HBT

Congrats!!! You just made it into the 1000 mark
          I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
            For educational purposes sir Borge, the balinsasayao (Visayan Term) is a bird di ba? It's the one that makes the nest that's used in the bird's nest soup.

That place you mentioned must be a protected area of some sort, like a watershed or wildlife reserve.

Regarding the zooming problem, I'm sure ( with 2 fingers crossed ) that it will be corrected in the next map. Joke only... sure na gyud!

@HBT

Congrats!!! You just made it into the 1000 mark
            Yes i think so, but it's spelled balinsasayaw i think in other places. And this is the same bird that makes it's nest in some houses. I heard of a story of how a couple's house was chosen by these birds and now their lives have improved because they harvested the nest of the birds and sold it. The area btw is a watershed and forms part the protected area for the geothermal power plants. It's also one of the last remaining areas in Negros with small pockets of untouched virgin forests...

Looking forward to the next map and all those nice polys bai...

Comment

Reiji,

Some poly name corrections.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                hi reiji,

my mouse working for cheese again

greenhills polygon correction as i promise you on last EB
                hbt sorry i have corrected polys in greenhills but i will take a look at this and replace if it has better contours.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Thanks kuya.
                  Zooming in problem is from incorrect levels but fixed already as per Jan and Tofu.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Plaza Mabini redo

Pol and Tofu,

Please replace the existing polygon with this one. Thanks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Southland Polo Field.
                      Attached Files
                      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Hello Reiji,
                        Pls make corrections on some Silliman buildings
                        Attached Files

Comment

Correction from GE Trace-Talisayan, Mis. Oriental

Hello Reiji/Tofu,

This is an island in version 1.08. Actually the water between the island and the mainland are fishponds.

Correction of Sipaka Hill.zip
                          See FAQ for Newbies below
                          Click Here

Comment

Working...
                          X