This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your waypoints here for version 1.10

Please only waypoints. Corrections or tracks that are posted here will not make it in the final 1.10 version.

Please be guided by our Waypoints Standard in preparing your waypoints.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761

Thank you very much.

another set of contributions
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bunta510; 11-08-2009, 10:40. Reason: corrections in waypoint details
    no waypoint left unturned

Comment

cemetery waypoint. polygon trace here - http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...8003#post18003. there are actually 2 parts, placed on opposite sides of the street
      Last edited by bunta510; 11-08-2009, 10:20. Reason: corrected street name details

Comment

My 7-11 project

since i had a lot of free time today, i decided correcting icons of all 7-11 waypoints in 1.08c map.
        corresponding delete file here.- http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...8021#post18021
        Although i noticed that there are 3 7-11 branches in question which is along a mabini road which i am not familiar with. hopefully someone can correct this.
        now if someone would also do the Mcdonalds jollibee waypoints
        Last edited by bunta510; 11-08-2009, 16:02.

Comment

New SM Marikina Waypoints1

Hi Pokz,

New SM Marikina waypoints
          To think is easy. To act is difficult.
          To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

Comment

Add_Marikina WP_110809

Hi,

Kindly add wp. Corresponding deletion is posted in the other thread.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bunta510 View Post
              since i had a lot of free time today, i decided correcting icons of all 7-11 waypoints in 1.08c map.
              corresponding delete file here.- http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...8021#post18021
              Although i noticed that there are 3 7-11 branches in question which is along a mabini road which i am not familiar with. hopefully someone can correct this.
              now if someone would also do the Mcdonalds jollibee waypoints
              Hi,

You don't have to correct the 7-11 icons. What you see is the garmin default icons in mapsource. If you'll notice there are no convenience store icons in mapsource. They always default to shopping cart icon after compiling. But they are all categorized as convenience stores. Check your gps. This will be the same case for McDonald's, Jollibee, Pizza Hut etc. They are categorized differently but only have one icon in mapsource. Unless of course a different typ file is used.

Better to just correct the location of these establishments for them to be at par with our standards (8-10m from road center, with address preferably, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                Hi,

You don't have to correct the 7-11 icons. What you see is the garmin default icons in mapsource. If you'll notice there are no convenience store icons in mapsource. They always default to shopping cart icon after compiling. But they are all categorized as convenience stores. Check your gps. This will be the same case for McDonald's, Jollibee, Pizza Hut etc. They are categorized differently but only have one icon in mapsource. Unless of course a different typ file is used.

Better to just correct the location of these establishments for them to be at par with our standards (8-10m from road center, with address preferably, etc.)
                also added the street names and moved them too

Comment

Additional waypoints.
                  The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

Hi, please see attached New waypoints. Adjusted waypoints and deletion is in another post.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Herdz View Post
                      Hi, please see attached New waypoints. Adjusted waypoints and deletion is in another post.

Thanks.
                      hi herdz,

please download the 1.09 DEMO map for reference(to prevent duplicate entry) as some of your waypoints in lipa already exist. please edit and repost

thanks and God Bless sir
                      Last edited by hbt; 11-09-2009, 14:39.
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Pokz,

Visayas Ave. waypoints

Comment

46 new waypoints in Cebu

I stood at the mall today and wrote down items for waypoints. I put them all close to each other so they would have a bit of separation but they still look like they’re all on top of each other. I labeled them all as xxx@Gaisano Fiesta Mall. If they should be located or treated differently, please advise and I’ll correct.

Note: some of the waypoints are not duplicates but corrections of waypoints that have been submitted for correction/deletion.

I’ve included a dentist. There’s no separate icon for them. I used a medical icon but maybe it should be unique. Just a thought.

How would I treat something like a FedEx or LBC? I used a bank symbol for the LBC but it’s more of a delivery service, not a bank.
                          Last edited by hennme69c; 11-09-2009, 19:35. Reason: Fixed the phone number for the PTT gas station. Thanks, Jan.
                          Experiencia Docet

Comment

Originally posted by hennme69c View Post
                            I stood at the mall today and wrote down items for waypoints. I put them all close to each other so they would have a bit of separation but they still look like they’re all on top of each other. I labeled them all as xxx@Gaisano Fiesta Mall. If they should be located or treated differently, please advise and I’ll correct.

Note: some of the waypoints are not duplicates but corrections of waypoints that have been submitted for correction/deletion.

I’ve included a dentist. There’s no separate icon for them. I used a medical icon but maybe it should be unique. Just a thought.

How would I treat something like a FedEx or LBC? I used a bank symbol for the LBC but it’s more of a delivery service, not a bank.
                            ptt@#032sumthing

should be ptt#032sumthing

else kuya pokz will complain... just saying
                            How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

I got permission from a store retail chain to post their location and numbers. Are there privacy issues for what we do here for POI if owners of the establishments are not aware?

Comment

Working...
                              X