Discrepancy on McArthur Highway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discrepancy on McArthur Highway

Sir Jan, I think there is a discrepancy along mcarthur highway particularly on the Bocaue area. It seems i could not get a correct route even though I made a short waypoint as in the attachment. It would plot a very long route. I do not know correct technical terms being a noobie. But I was wondering if I was doing something wrong or is my observation correct... thanks
    Attached Files

what are you trying to do? route from where to where? via where?

as in attachment? what's the prob?
    Attached Files
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

yes sir as in the attachment. even though it is just a short distance between the waypoints, the route suggested goes through a long way. can you replicate this in your map to test it? thanks. i do not know how to explain it better.

Comment

i can make it go the long way or the short way. which one do you prefer? don't really understand your problem

Comment

hi freewayjammer,

What's map version are you using? I cannot replicate your "long" autoroute on my mapsource. It's possible that it's corrected already on the newer version.

rally

Originally posted by freewayjammer View Post
          yes sir as in the attachment. even though it is just a short distance between the waypoints, the route suggested goes through a long way. can you replicate this in your map to test it? thanks. i do not know how to explain it better.

Comment

I've got about the same problem as yours. Was your problem solved freewayjammer?
            I've attached a picture to explain.
            Instead of passing OSMENA BLVD (which is a major road with 8 lanes - in YELLOW), the route passes through PELAEZ EXT (in PINK) going to ST. VINCENT HOSPITAL on R. LANDON EXT. big problem is PELAEZ EXT is the longer route and it's a very small road, even very hard for 2 cars to get side by side.

I can't make the route pass OSMENA BLVD instead. even if i clicked OSMENA BLVD as a VIA or part of the route.

Comment

Originally posted by hot ice View Post
              I've got about the same problem as yours. Was your problem solved freewayjammer?
              I've attached a picture to explain.
              Instead of passing OSMENA BLVD (which is a major road with 8 lanes - in YELLOW), the route passes through PELAEZ EXT (in PINK) going to ST. VINCENT HOSPITAL on R. LANDON EXT. big problem is PELAEZ EXT is the longer route and it's a very small road, even very hard for 2 cars to get side by side.

I can't make the route pass OSMENA BLVD instead. even if i clicked OSMENA BLVD as a VIA or part of the route.

thanks!
              fixed! (in next release)

Comment

@jan, thanks. That was fast man..

Comment

Working...
                X