Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routing Correction Edsa and Flyover (Kamias Timog east ave)

My route was to go to Meralco Edsa just before Kamias (south bound perspective)

The fly over is at the center. There are 2 roads on the side. The one on the left goes under and accross the intersection of Kamias so a uturn to Meralco is possible. Based on the map, there are only two pathways and the fly over is at the left. There should be another road on the left. Both roads on the side of the fly over have access to that uturn slot.

There is no instruction also to stay on the left also before reaching the fly over. This might make you miss the uturn since you were not told to stay left. Going straight up the flyover will make you look for a uturn which is underneath.

I attached two routes showing the crossing of the fly over and the route from edsa to Meralco.

Comment

One way Scout rallos extension from Kamias to Sct Fuentebella Ext

Scout rallos is one way from Kamias to Scout Fuentebella extension.
      Attached is the route showing the wrong direction.

I made this mistake earlier today en route to Meralco :-)

Comment

Loreland route

Attached road is non existing in route from Loreland to Cabrera Road.

Comment

Originally posted by MFB View Post
          While driving up the flyover from e rodriguez jr ave, I was directed to make a uturn underneath the flyover. My satellite lock was good at 4m. Route is for me to get to Ortigas Ave extension.

Is there a separate road for the fly over and road underneath that?
          flyovers are those yellow-black zebra lines.
          wide yellow lines are roads underneath.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

My route was to go to Meralco Edsa just before Kamias (south bound perspective)

The fly over is at the center. There are 2 roads on the side. The one on the left goes under and accross the intersection of Kamias so a uturn to Meralco is possible. Based on the map, there are only two pathways and the fly over is at the left. There should be another road on the left. Both roads on the side of the fly over have access to that uturn slot.

There is no instruction also to stay on the left also before reaching the fly over. This might make you miss the uturn since you were not told to stay left. Going straight up the flyover will make you look for a uturn which is underneath.

I attached two routes showing the crossing of the fly over and the route from edsa to Meralco.
            better to submit 1-sec track of the missing road on the left of flyover. mapper wont be able to guess its path.

Comment

I started a custom poi thread that covers accident prone areas. http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...0325#post20325

I hope we can start this already and Im sure it will help us travellers be safe.
              there is another similar thread:
              http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=620

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                better to submit 1-sec track of the missing road on the left of flyover. mapper wont be able to guess its path.
                Ok, i'll do that. I should be there again sometime next week.

Comment

Working...
                X