X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wypoints in mp

Guys,

Noticed that the waypoints included in your mp files are not categorized properly. May I suggest that we take out the waypoints from the mp file and upload them in the waypoints thread so that we will have uniform categorization. Just indicate on comment field that it is part of mp file so that I will never ask for tracks. Thanks.

P.S.
    For the already uploaded files, I will just edit and and re-upload them after taking out the waypoints.
    Last edited by pokz; 01-23-2010, 20:08.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
      Guys,

Noticed that the waypoints included in your mp files are not categorized properly. May I suggest that we take out the waypoints from the mp file and upload them in the waypoints thread so that we will have uniform categorization. Just indicate on comment field that it is part of mp file so that I will never ask for tracks. Thanks.

P.S.
      For the already uploaded files, I will just edit and and re-upload them after taking out the waypoints.
      thank you sir. waypoints already removed. i have one question though. almost all of the waypoints were already previously submitted on waypoints thread. should i upload them again to indicate that it is part of mp file? or no need to do that to prevent duplicate entries. thanks sir.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
        thank you sir. waypoints already removed. i have one question though. almost all of the waypoints were already previously submitted on waypoints thread. should i upload them again to indicate that it is part of mp file? or no need to do that to prevent duplicate entries. thanks sir.
        We definitely should avoid duplicate entries. If it was already uploaded, then no need to re-upload. And definitely should not be included in the mp file. Let's just leave all the waypoints to the waypoints thread to avoid duplication and for consistent categorization.
        Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
          We definitely should avoid duplicate entries. If it was already uploaded, then no need to re-upload. And definitely should not be included in the mp file. Let's just leave all the waypoints to the waypoints thread to avoid duplication and for consistent categorization.
          ok sir. noted. thanks very much.

Comment

hi kuya jan,

bohol area
            Attached Files
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Buhi, Camarines Sur

Buhi, Camarines Sur
              Attached Files

Comment

hi kuya jan,

edited paranaque-bicutan area
                as per reijis request
                Attached Files
                Last edited by hbt; 01-30-2010, 10:10. Reason: edited and put street name
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

hi kuya jan,

calaca calatagan area
                  Attached Files
                  - Bruce Lee

Comment

hi kuya jan,

bagasbas

as per reijis request

reiji, you owe me queso de bola
                    Attached Files
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

hi kuya jan,

mercedes area

request of unkul reiji. Blue cheese naman
                      Attached Files
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

hi kuya jan,

calinan area
                        Attached Files
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

Basco, Batanes

waypoints not included as per sir pokz's advise.

re-uploaded attachment. removed label pier. thanks sir hbt.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by doki; 02-02-2010, 21:08.

Comment

Working...
                          X