This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your waypoints here for version 1.10 part 4

Please only waypoints. Corrections or tracks that are posted here will not make it in the final 1.10 version.

Please be guided by these in preparing your waypoints.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=64

Thank you very much.

Hi Pokz,
    Pls add my waypoints.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files
    i love to eat and drink..see you all at jayjs inasal

Comment

Recently I have added 70 waypoints from around Negros Occ. But due to its number, I was not able to manage all the waypoints as per thread specification. What I did, to manage better was to update by batches of 10.

Here are the first 20 from batches 1 and 2. More to come.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ravewave View Post
        Recently I have added 70 waypoints from around Negros Occ. But due to its number, I was not able to manage all the waypoints as per thread specification. What I did, to manage better was to update by batches of 10.

Here are the first 20 from batches 1 and 2. More to come.

Thanks.
        Hi Ravewave. Please check position of your first uploaded file, waypoint musbe between 8-10m from road centerline... TIA

Comment

New Farmer’s Plaza Waypoints 1

Hi Pokz,

New Farmer’s Plaza Waypoints
          Attached Files
          To think is easy. To act is difficult.
          To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

Comment

corrected waypoints to standard
            Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints sto. domingo 100122

Waypoints sto. domingo 100122
              Attached Files

Comment

wrong city

Sirs,

I noticed in the 1.09 map that my house is registered in another town. My actual address is supposed to be in Balibago (bgy), Angeles (City). I keep trying to find it in my nuvi. Set home address > City (angeles) > house number > Street and the return is "No match found" so i tried looking for the street in SEACRH ALL and finally found it. But the match "Misael st" that i found is registered to Mabalacat Pampanga which is the next town.

How Can I correct this? Is it a simple as placing a waypoint in the middle of the city? or it is a complicated as tracing a boundary line along the map to separate the cities?

help please. I want to know how to correct this

thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glenngso View Post
                  Sirs,

I noticed in the 1.09 map that my house is registered in another town. My actual address is supposed to be in Balibago (bgy), Angeles (City). I keep trying to find it in my nuvi. Set home address > City (angeles) > house number > Street and the return is "No match found" so i tried looking for the street in SEACRH ALL and finally found it. But the match "Misael st" that i found is registered to Mabalacat Pampanga which is the next town.

How Can I correct this? Is it a simple as placing a waypoint in the middle of the city? or it is a complicated as tracing a boundary line along the map to separate the cities?

help please. I want to know how to correct this

thanks.
                  There is still some need to re-calibrate city polygons. Will try to fix in the coming updates but may not be fixed immediately. And yes, tracing along boundary lines is one way to do it. It will definitely help speed up the correction.

Comment

Hope this still can make it to 1.10... new town waypoints. Tracks for wypt reference only. A delete file uploaded in correction thread for the add file as well... Thanks kuya Pokz
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Borgie; 01-22-2010, 16:30.

Comment

add DFA & BOI

Add Dept of Foreign Affairs (new location) and Bureau of Immigration (new location)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by conzky
                        more agoo waypoints:
                        Hello sir conzky,

would it be possible if you place the complete name of the waypoint instead of acronym for uncommon establishments? example on your entry is the FTH although you have already indicated it on the comment field that it stands for Family Trade Appliance, it will still be FTH when it becomes POI unless the one processing will change it. but for the sake of easier processing for sir pokz, imho i think it is better to place the name of uncommon acronyms.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                          Hello sir conzky,

would it be possible if you place the complete name of the waypoint instead of acronym for uncommon establishments? example on your entry is the FTH although you have already indicated it on the comment field that it stands for Family Trade Appliance, it will still be FTH when it becomes POI unless the one processing will change it. but for the sake of easier processing for sir pokz, imho i think it is better to place the name of uncommon acronyms.
                          Fully agree with the comments.
                          Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 20:43.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                            There is still some need to re-calibrate city polygons. Will try to fix in the coming updates but may not be fixed immediately. And yes, tracing along boundary lines is one way to do it. It will definitely help speed up the correction.
                            Thanks for replyig sir.

How do i go about in correcting this error? I want to help since i'm the one living nearby but don't know how to do so..

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by conzky
                              copy sir. re-uploading edited file.
                              thank you for re-uploading. but it seems you have uploaded your original file as the FTH and UCCP is still there. and you have included a track in your file. new tracks should be uploaded in tracks thread. you may include your track in your waypoint upload if it is for reference purposes only (but should still be uploaded at tracks thread for it to be included on the next map version).
                              and pls delete your previous upload to prevent duplication on processing. thank you very much sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X