Comment

new waypoints manila
      Attached Files
      Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

hi unkul pokz,

waypoints
        Attached Files
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by silverado
          hello sir new waypoints
          hi silverado,
          pls allow me to give you some suggestions to make your upload at par with standards.
          1. pls adjust distances. details here
          2. for proper symbols and description of nature of waypoint, details here
          3. if possible pls include name of street as address for easier searching. details here . To have an idea what comes out of waypoint without an address, read THIS THREAD

pls edit and repost. and after re-uploading, pls delete your previous upload to prevent duplicates. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by etgomez
            Hi doki, Thanks for the feedback. Here is my updated waypoint conribution. Please let me know if this is now OK. Cheers!
            hi sir,
            thanks for editing. you got the basics.
            just a little adjustment on some distances and you'll be fine.
            btw, pacific plaza towers already exists on the map
            also, let me guide you in naming your waypoint in netsquare. all waypoints inside the netsqure building may be named as 7-11@Net Square, otherwaypoints@Net Square. Than make a waypoint Net Square@3rd Ave cor 28th St
            click here for more info on multiple waypoints inside a building
            one last minor thing though, you used a convenience store icon for shell.

if ok with you, make 1 last edit as mentioned (especially distances, icons, description of waypoints at comment field, and deleting already existing correct POI's) and i'm sure your next upload and other succeeding uploads will be fine. thanks sir.
            Last edited by doki; 04-09-2010, 20:27.

Comment

new waypoints

hope i got it correctly this time
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                hi sir,
                thanks for editing. you got the basics.
                just a little adjustment on some distances and you'll be fine.
                btw, pacific plaza towers already exists on the map
                also, let me guide you in naming your waypoint in netsquare. all waypoints inside the netsqure building may be named as 7-11@Net Square, otherwaypoints@Net Square. Than make a waypoint Net Square@3rd Ave cor 28th St
                click here for more info on multiple waypoints inside a building
                one last minor thing though, you used a convenience store icon for shell.

if ok with you, make 1 last edit as mentioned (especially distances, icons, description of waypoints at comment field, and deleting already existing correct POI's) and i'm sure your next upload and other succeeding uploads will be fine. thanks sir.
                Here you go. Here are the updated waypoints.
                Attached Files

Comment

hi unkul pokz,

some more waypoints
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by hbt; 04-09-2010, 23:50.
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by etgomez View Post
                    Here you go. Here are the updated waypoints.
                    thanks sir.

Comment

Originally posted by jigeloh
                      my first upload. correct my mistakes. hope to contribute more thanks

waypoints on rizal ave/ blumentritt st area
                      hi sir,

please DL the 1.12 demo map and use it as reference for contribution.

read the FAQ for newbies inside the HOW TO section
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by jigeloh
                        my first upload. correct my mistakes. hope to contribute more thanks

waypoints on rizal ave/ blumentritt st area

you have a question on your comment field why there are 2 blumentritt roads? it is because this is usually done when there is an island or barrier in the middle of the road.
                        it is just the same with the rizal ave, near that road. thus, place your waypoints on blumentritt roads on same way you've done with rizal ave.
                        your blumentritt waypoints 711, chowking and mercury drug are all in the middle of the road (or between 2 roads as seen on mapsource).
                        if ok with you, (although you have already explained it at the comment field) move the MPD station just a little bit further away from the corner so that it wont be on the street.
                        all the rest are ok.
                        just edit and repost, and delete the previous post to prevent duplicates. TIA.
                        Last edited by doki; 04-11-2010, 05:52.

Comment

thanks doki for the info. hope this updated upload will be ok. I think. .
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jigeloh View Post
                            thanks doki for the info. hope this updated upload will be ok. I think. .
                            MPD still overlaps rizal ave.
                            otherwise. looks good.
                            btw, it's Ave and not Av
                            and pls add area code on phone numbers
                            no need to edit. just do it on your next uploads.

Comment

Dimsum & Yamaha Yzone waypoints

All dimsum lovers. Secret Reciples Food corp sells a wide variety of dimsum at very low price. (110 pesos 30 pcs of pork siomai - based on my last purchase)

I just included yamaha yzone since its not yet in the 1.12 demo version
                              Attached Files

Comment

New Ever Gotesco Grand Central Waypoints 1

Hi Pokz,

new Ever Gotesco Grand Central Waypoints.
                                Attached Files
                                To think is easy. To act is difficult.
                                To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

Comment

Working...
                                X