This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your 15°- WAYPOINT CORRECTIONS here for next mapversion

15°- includes Bataan, Bicol, Mindanao, NCR, Palawan, Southern Luzon, and Visayas, as per mapsource division.

Please upload here CORRECTIONS FOR 15°- WAYPOINTS ONLY. Corrections for tracks and routes are to be uploaded on a separate thread.

Wrong position of waypoints: please make a file "delete" or similarly named with the point to be deleted and upload it here. Start name of waypoint with "Delete" word (Delete Jollibee, Delete BDO, etc). Then upload the correct position to the waypoints thread in a DIFFERENT file. We realize this is more work for you but it will lead to a better map.

Renaming of waypoints and replacement of icons: please ensure that the words "Rename to" and "Replace icon" starts the name of the waypoint. (Ex. Rename to Max's Restaurant, Replace icon of Jollibee).

For adding info like addresses or phone numbers. Create a delete file for the existing POI, submit it in this thread, and create a new waypoint with the correct address and/or phone number and submit it at waypoint thread.

Please put all your explanation in the comment field (wrong location, closed already, not existing, etc). We do not check the text while integrating the data, we only check the attachments... If it's not in the attachment, we don't get to see it.

Please verify your corrections against demo map 1.13

For guide on how to edit/delete a waypoint. click this link http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=529
    Last edited by doki; 04-28-2010, 20:28.

davao city waypoint for correction

hi doki,

tia,

sam
    Attached Files

Comment

please delete
      Attached Files
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by PaoloMerchand
        Please check it again
        you are on 15- waypoint corrections thread. your upload should be in 15- waypoints thread. and pls take note of kuya jan's reply to your post re 65m shift.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
          you are on 15- waypoint corrections thread. your upload should be in 15- waypoints thread. and pls take note of kuya jan's reply to your post re 65m shift.
          my apologies we'll go there again tomorrow for some hiking so I'll try to correct some major mistakes.

Comment

And Dokie, how can i correct the 65m shift using my xt? any idea(s) how? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PaoloMerchand View Post
              And Dokie, how can i correct the 65m shift using my xt? any idea(s) how? Thanks
              when you pass by there again. just verify it. making sure you have good signal. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PaoloMerchand View Post
                my apologies we'll go there again tomorrow for some hiking so I'll try to correct some major mistakes.
                please verify what kind of road you trace

thanks and God Bless
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Waypoint Corrections for Metro Manila

New Waypoints for reference
                  Attached Files
                  ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

davao city waypoints for correction

hi doki,

thanks.

sam
                    Attached Files

Comment

please delete
                      Attached Files
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

please delete these

correct waypoint uploaded already
                        Attached Files
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

Delete LTO-Cubao
                          Attached Files

Comment

waypoints correction

Please correct
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cap_rael
                              Hello Sir doki,

Pls. find attached some waypoint coorections in Las Pinas. Verified against demo map v. 1.13.
                              hi sir.
                              the church classification is correct. however, the church icon only appears as a small square/dot. but pls check it with your gps as the church icon will appear there. to verify that it is correctly categorized as church, right-click properties of the POI, then you will see that it is categorized as place of worship.
                              btw, your correct waypoints should be at waypoints thread and not here at waypoints corrections thread. pls read first post of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X