X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please delete
    Attached Files
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

S and R

kuya doki,
      corrections for SandR waypoints.
      thanks.
      Attached Files
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Solenad Nuvali

kuya doki,
        corrections for waypoints in nuvali sta rosa.
        thanks.
        Attached Files
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Waypoints correction
          Attached Files

Comment

IGACOS waypoints correction

Attached Files

Comment

waypoint corrections in congressional ave. qc. area

Waypoints that are already closed in congressional ave.

pls see comments on this link http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....0&postcount=22
              -doki

Last edited by doki; 06-24-2010, 12:46. Reason: attachment deleted to prevent duplicates

Comment

Originally posted by targa215 View Post
                Waypoints that are already closed in congressional ave.
                hi,

thanks for contributing.
                pls allow me to help you with a few points:
                1. pls separate your waypoints for delete from your waypoints for inclusion on map. here's how http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....1&postcount=19
                2. pls remove tracks on the file, unless they are needed for reference purposes. if neede, cut only those needed and do not include those not needed for reference purposes.
                3. pls re-check your bdo waypoints, there is already present on the map. you also marked your bdo yale waypoint at the center of the road (in between 2 lanes of aurora blvd). same situation with bpi, pls re-check other waypoints also.
                4. pls edit to avoid overlapping waypoints.
                5. no need to include default waypoints like Garmin Europe, Garmin USA, etc.
                6. pls separate also roadcuts and street names as they should be submitted at track and routing corrections thread.
                7. pls remove personal waypoints like your Home for your privacy's sake.

pls re-check and edit your file. i will delete your attachment to avoid duplicates and to save server space.
                pls edit and re-upload. if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
                thanks very much.

Comment

Doki,

Various waypoints for deletion.
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi doki.

Thanks for the quick heads up.

My bad.

I thought what i saved were the waypoints that are visible to me when i put different categories on them. Although i have not yet checked my data at home, perhaps all the data gathered by my gps were included on the data i uploaded.

Forgive me for this....

Can you refer me to a link where i can learn how to select those i want to upload without deleting the other data gathered that need further verification.

Thanks....

Comment

Can you refer me to a link where i can learn how to select those i want to upload without deleting the other data gathered that need further verification.
                      Thanks....
                      open your file using mapsource. copy the waypoints you want to upload and paste them on another mapsource stance. then save.
                      you can even open 5 different mapsource stances. first is your orig file, then paste your waypoints on the 2nd, paste your waypoint corrections on the 3rd, paste your tracks on the 4th and paste your streetnames on the 5th. save and name the files with same name as thread so that you won't be confused when you upload the files.
                      by doing this, you retain your original file (1st) and upload the last 4 files.
                      pls read also waypoint standards, just click on my signature below. looking forward to your corrected file.

btw, i saw your waypoint upload on cherry foodarama and circle C. and that's ok already (just check spelling next time as you have placed fooderama instead of foodarama).

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                        open your file using mapsource. copy the waypoints you want to upload and paste them on another mapsource stance. then save.
                        you can even open 5 different mapsource stances. first is your orig file, then paste your waypoints on the 2nd, paste your waypoint corrections on the 3rd, paste your tracks on the 4th and paste your streetnames on the 5th. save and name the files with same name as thread so that you won't be confused when you upload the files.
                        by doing this, you retain your original file (1st) and upload the last 4 files.
                        pls read also waypoint standards, just click on my signature below. looking forward to your corrected file.

btw, i saw your waypoint upload on cherry foodarama and circle C. and that's ok already (just check spelling next time as you have placed fooderama instead of foodarama).
                        Wow... thanks for the quick reply. Will do better on my next post.
                        Last edited by targa215; 06-24-2010, 23:29.

Comment

waypoint corrections in congressional ave. qc. area

Here are some waypoints that are no longer existing along Congressional ave.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here are some waypoints that are no longer existing along Congressional ave.
                            well done!

you can even upload your 1-sec tracks for this area. when i checked the area on GE, i think the roads around this area in the present map also needs to be updated. pls do record 1-sec tracks on this area and upload it at track and routing corrections thread.
                            to activate 1-sec track CLICK HERE
                            to download the program that will extract 1-sec track from gps to pc CLICK HERE
                            to view the entire thread discussing about 1-sec track recording CLICK HERE
                            Last edited by doki; 06-24-2010, 23:47.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                              well done!

you can even upload your 1-sec tracks for this area. when i checked the area on GE, i think the roads around this area in the present map also needs to be updated. pls do record 1-sec tracks on this area and upload it at track and routing corrections thread.
                              to activate 1-sec track CLICK HERE
                              to download the program that will extract 1-sec track from gps to pc CLICK HERE
                              to view the entire thread discussing about 1-sec track recording CLICK HERE
                              Yup i noticed it. I will do track recording soon in this area.

Thanks.

Comment

Doki,

Waypoints for deletion.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X