This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelpguy View Post
    would someone please direct me to where i can find demo map v1.13? i searched the forum, both for threads and posts and i searched this thread and nothing comes up even tho demo map v1.13g is on the same page in bold red print (???) i even searched the net which brings me back to ''go.'' i also searched maps.

thanks...
    norm : ))~
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=17

Comment

A couple of bridges

Cebu
      Attached Files
      Experiencia Docet

Comment

some waypoints

This is my first submission. I hope I did everything correctly
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by berkhunt View Post
          This is my first submission. I hope I did everything correctly
          this is ok.
          pls upload also a waypoint for Karivin Plaza. (since you used it as waypoint address/reference for Terry Selection)
          is villa escudero and hacienda escudero pertains to same resort? if yes, it already exists on the map. if wrongly named, pls submit it for waypoint correction.
          crystal clear overlaps with westparc condominium icon. on your succeeding submissions, pls do adjust it a little so that they won't overlap and can be viewed individually.

this upload is ok and no need to edit. will just await your reply regarding hacienda escudero.

well done.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
            this is ok.
            pls upload also a waypoint for Karivin Plaza. (since you used it as waypoint address/reference for Terry Selection)
            is villa escudero and hacienda escudero pertains to same resort? if yes, it already exists on the map. if wrongly named, pls submit it for waypoint correction.
            crystal clear overlaps with westparc condominium icon. on your succeeding submissions, pls do adjust it a little so that they won't overlap and can be viewed individually.

this upload is ok and no need to edit. will just await your reply regarding hacienda escudero.

well done.
            They are different. Hacienda Escudero is the entire compound, including a village residential area. Villa Escudero is the resort that is part of the Hacienda Escudero compound. My waypoint is the village gate. Sorry, I should have picked the gate icon instead.

Crystal Clear is located on the ground level of West Parc condominiums, but it is the same building. Should I have indicated this as the address? Sorry, I'll make note and do better next time

Comment

They are different. Hacienda Escudero is the entire compound, including a village residential area. Villa Escudero is the resort that is part of the Hacienda Escudero compound. My waypoint is the village gate. Sorry, I should have picked the gate icon instead.
              you made the right icon sir. no worries.

Crystal Clear is located on the ground level of West Parc condominiums, but it is the same building. Should I have indicated this as the address? Sorry, I'll make note and do better next time
              yup. it should be at the address and you can place it inside the west parc polygon. for future reference, if no polygon is available, you can put it beside the building icon where it is located.
              No need for apologies sir. you've done very well.

Comment

Originally posted by dynesaur1119 View Post
                CCNSHS = Cebu City National Science Highschool
                DENR MGB = Department of Environment and National Resources Mines and Geosciences Bureau
                i reviewed your file. i think you marked Don Vicente Rama Schools on the wrong side of the road. i remembered it because i used to live in that vicinity.
                i verified it via GE and it should be on the other side of the road, you marked it along the residential areas of pali and siloy.
                pls do re-check your file for correct side before uploading thanks.

Comment

i reviewed your file. i think you marked Don Vicente Rama Schools on the wrong side of the road. i remembered it because i used to live in that vicinity.
                  i verified it via GE and it should be on the other side of the road, you marked it along the residential areas of pali and siloy.
                  pls do re-check your file for correct side before uploading thanks.
                  oh yeah you are right. I got disoriented when I edited my waypoints. What should I do? Should I edit my original .gdb file and upload it in this thread again or should I use the corrections thread?

Comment

Originally posted by dynesaur1119 View Post
                    oh yeah you are right. I got disoriented when I edited my waypoints. What should I do? Should I edit my original .gdb file and upload it in this thread again or should I use the corrections thread?
                    in this case, no need as i have done the adjustment already.
                    but for future reference, in case you want to correct a previously sent waypoint, procedure will be same as with that indicated in Waypoint standard section T. submit a delete waypoint corresponding your previously submitted location of waypoint. then submit a new waypoint with the correction location. both to be uploaded on their respective threads.

Comment

Some more waypoints
                      Attached Files

Comment

in this case, no need as i have done the adjustment already.
                        but for future reference, in case you want to correct a previously sent waypoint, procedure will be same as with that indicated in Waypoint standard section T. submit a delete waypoint corresponding your previously submitted location of waypoint. then submit a new waypoint with the correction location. both to be uploaded on their respective threads.
                        Ok sir. Thank you very much.

Comment

wpt contribution 49
                          Attached Files

Comment

open parking area
                            Attached Files

Comment

New and updated POI's for Bago / Bacolod area, Negros

Lots of new and updated tracks associated with these so I have included the track updates for your reference. There is a 40m shift in traced tracks just north of Bacolod which I have partially corrected, but it gets confusing!
                              Attached Files
                              Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Waypoint Contributions

Waypoint Contributions
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X