This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amon Drive

This road is 4 meters wide concreted barangay road.
    Attached Files
    d1754
    "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
    those who accept it avoid the snares of death
    . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

tracks from Bellevue Subdivision (Phase 3) accessible to 4x4 but not open to the public.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kimcheeve View Post
        tracks from Bellevue Subdivision (Phase 3) accessible to 4x4 but not open to the public.
        hi there,
        best if you could trace this with 1 sec. track recording

heres how: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=384&page=2
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

traced this with 1 sec. track recording, Bellevue Subdivision (Phase 3), accessible to 4x4 but not open to the public.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eccm View Post
            Hi,

Please see attachment C6 tracks and alternative route going to East service rd.
            Good one, This is a nice alternative route for those coming from south like me who wants to bypass the C5 (to exit at Bicutan) and instead use C6 an alternative going to Cainta and Antipolo. Question, Is it lit at night? safe to drive? Nice to be incorporated in next version

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
              Good one, This is a nice alternative route for those coming from south like me who wants to bypass the C5 (to exit at Bicutan) and instead use C6 an alternative going to Cainta and Antipolo. Question, Is it lit at night? safe to drive? Nice to be incorporated in next version
              I don’t know if the post lamps are working, but there are post lamps from Napindan to Taguig portion. From Napindan to Pasig the roads are still unpaved , no post lamps and a depressed area.

Comment

Originally posted by eccm View Post
                I don’t know if the post lamps are working, but there are post lamps from Napindan to Taguig portion. From Napindan to Pasig the roads are still unpaved , no post lamps and a depressed area.
                Better to take daylight, not to rely on these overpriced/costly :sly: lamp post. Best part is routable will take you from A to B

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very short track and new unpaved road.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

traced RR Family Resort tracks in Bukidnon.
                        was here last year.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X