This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your WAYPOINTS here for v1.14

For WAYPOINTS only. Corrections or tracks that are posted here will NOT make it in the final version.

Please be guided by these in preparing your waypoints.

Waypoint Standards CLICK HERE

How to prepare your waypoint file for upload CLICK HERE

Right and Wrong Uploads CLICK HERE

Please verify your waypoints against demo map v1.13j
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by doki; 08-19-2010, 00:23.

Carenderia Buffet

There is a newly-opened restaurant at V Luna near East Avenue offering cheap buffet. You might want to check it out.
    Attached Files

Comment

Los Banos Waypoints

PCCARD-DOST - Philippine Council for Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources Research and Development
      AMTEC (Agricultural Machinery Testing and Testing Center) at UP Los Banos.
      AMDP - The Agricultural Mechanization Development Program (AMDP) of the UPLB College of Engineering and Agro-industrial Technology
      Attached Files

Comment

Cavite Waypoint Contribution
        Attached Files

Comment

Add Hospital POI with contact details
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Joel R. Panagsagan View Post
            PCCARD-DOST - Philippine Council for Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources Research and Development
            AMTEC (Agricultural Machinery Testing and Testing Center) at UP Los Banos.
            AMDP - The Agricultural Mechanization Development Program (AMDP) of the UPLB College of Engineering and Agro-industrial Technology

This thread is for new waypoints! Please clean out waypoints that is already existing and also remove tracks and routes!
            Posts in this thread should be containing ONLY new waypoints!
            Please educate yourself by reading the how to sections: http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23
            Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

add waypoints

add waypoints
              Attached Files

Comment

POIs in Bagiuo and Marcos Highway

A few more for the map
                Attached Files

Comment

Baguio Country Club golf course

I have plotted the centre of the greens (generally where the hole is) for the 18 holes at Baguio Country Club golf course. Appreciate we are compiling a road map and will understand if you decide not to put in these waypoints. However we are compiling this map for fun and this is just for fun of any golfers wanting to play the course with their GPS in their pockets. I have used a red flag for the symbol and BBC 1 etc for the naming. I have to ask that you retrieve the file from The Golf Course Thread as I cannot upload twice.

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
                    I have plotted the centre of the greens (generally where the hole is) for the 18 holes at Baguio Country Club golf course. Appreciate we are compiling a road map and will understand if you decide not to put in these waypoints. However we are compiling this map for fun and this is just for fun of any golfers wanting to play the course with their GPS in their pockets. I have used a red flag for the symbol and BBC 1 etc for the naming. I have to ask that you retrieve the file from The Golf Course Thread as I cannot upload twice.
                    hi sir. i have already downloaded your file. however, v1.13j is already on the process, so it's not in v1.13j map yet.
                    as much as i want to include it now, i have to ask kuya pokz if it is possible to include it without having the confusion in categorizing it. if you want, try looking for an appropriate icon in mapedit that will suite it best without affecting other categories.
                    will have to ask kuya pokz also regarding categorization of those waypoints.

Comment

Waypoint Contribution #3
                      Attached Files

Comment

Calumpit Bulacan waypoints
                        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint Contribution #1

Waypoint Contribution of Cavite and Manila Area.

My Unit is Nuvi 250, Serial # is 1GT103762
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tagaytay Waypoints

new waypoints (edited icons)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ac3; 08-17-2010, 22:09.

Comment

Waypoint contribution Don Antonio Heights subd.

4 waypoints : Don Antonio Heights Park, DAHHA Basketball Court, DAHHA Club house, Parish of Saint Benedict

2 establishments: The Generics Pharmacy, Excelsior Spa

updated, remove road & maps
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by crayz; 08-16-2010, 21:02.
                              if in doubt...flat out - Colin McRae

Comment

Working...
                              X