• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Roque to San Simon, San Luis, Pampanga

As the title says:
    Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by docsamcruz; 03-15-2011, 21:27.

Comment

part of east bank rd
        Attached Files

Comment

Tracks at Mabolo-Mandaue Area
          Attached Files

Comment

Canlubang Laguna and Makati

1 sec track for verification again mga koya
            Attached Files
            *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

hi best friend jan,

easter egg
              Attached Files
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Here are 2 tracks I did today:

1. Councilor C Benitez Street to Santolan to NE Greenhills, Greenhills Commercial, Connecticut, EDSA, U-turn at Ortigas/EDSA flyover, White Plains road, Green Meadows, C5 and then Eastwood.

2. Corner of C5 and Green Meadows, White Plains Road, EDSA, Santolan, Mariposa up to the intersection with C Benitez Street.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hardright View Post
                  Here are 2 tracks I did today:

1. Councilor C Benitez Street to Santolan to NE Greenhills, Greenhills Commercial, Connecticut, EDSA, U-turn at Ortigas/EDSA flyover, White Plains road, Green Meadows, C5 and then Eastwood.

2. Corner of C5 and Green Meadows, White Plains Road, EDSA, Santolan, Mariposa up to the intersection with C Benitez Street.

wow kuya hardright active!!!! bakit kaya hehehe:sly:
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

Comment

Unkel hbt, I was running out of WP to contribute. Found a new purpose in life. 1s tracks! I did notice that when I brought up my 1s tracks up in mapsource, it was so misaligned on certain segments of the route. Meaning, it is so far off the road. Hence, the need to calibrate? How many 1s tracks are needed to get the road aligned?

I will be going to Angeles City tomorrow and will do 1s tracks and collect WP that are still not in our map. Next week, Dagupan naman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardright View Post
                      Unkel hbt, I was running out of WP to contribute. Found a new purpose in life. 1s tracks! I did notice that when I brought up my 1s tracks up in mapsource, it was so misaligned on certain segments of the route. Meaning, it is so far off the road. Hence, the need to calibrate? How many 1s tracks are needed to get the road aligned?

I will be going to Angeles City tomorrow and will do 1s tracks and collect WP that are still not in our map. Next week, Dagupan naman.

kuya hardright,

we need all the easter egg for calibration. the more the merrier. will explain to you when we meet
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

Unkel hbt, more 1s tracks for calibration.

Mariposa_Santolan_C5_Eastwood

C5_Green Meadows_White Plains Road_EDSA_Santolan_Mariposa
                        Attached Files

Comment

Cebu tracks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tracks from Marulas to Gen T. De Leon

Downloaded 1.22 con map.. woah!!! im surprised... some path are aligned...

and also some of the project area that im into was aligned.. great!!!

so... i've decided to contribute my project area.. tracks from Marulas to Gen T. De Leon

99% Paved road

The calibration do works really.. and i hope this one will aligned those mis-aligned path...

there are 7 tracks... total about 100km...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Zang1975; 02-20-2011, 10:21.

Comment

Here's my contribution. Done yesterday on my way to Ian King's Car Control School in Taguig.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Here's another contribution. Fromm EDSA to Meralco Ave to Valle Verde 1.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X