X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

siniloan cemetery
    Attached Files
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

zambo del norte rivers
      Attached Files

Comment

Legazpi City GE Traces (12/10/2010)
        Attached Files

Comment

Legazpi City
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
            Boss Reiji,

Polygon to match the waypoint I submitted.

One question: cases like these (cemetery, mall, oval, etc.), if I have plans of submitting a certain area as polygon, do I still need to submit a waypoint prior or together with the polygon?

In the case of this cemetery, I earlier submitted the waypoint but realized that it is already visible in GE, so here I am, submitting the polygon.

What a nice example for my question: cemetery! hehehe

Thanks
            hi joshuap.
            pls submit waypoint in corresponding thread.
            polygons can not be searched so we need waypoint to match it.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

hbt's legaspi polygons
              Attached Files

Comment

Boss Reiji,

Another question (hopefully the last on this topic hehehe): Do we have a way of "testing" the .mp file if it already has a Level 0?

Just asking because I'm so forgetful I might, in the future, possibly forget to include the Level 0

TIA
                if i may add also.

as master hbt have said, you have to look at map properties "Alt-Enter" to see the levels.
                another way is to look at the bottom of your mapedit you will see "Level 0" there. see attached pic.
                Attached Files

Comment

Waig Crystal Spring Resort

Originally posted by doki View Post
                  if i may add also.

as master hbt have said, you have to look at map properties "Alt-Enter" to see the levels.
                  another way is to look at the bottom of your mapedit you will see "Level 0" there. see attached pic.
                  This is very cool! Thank you!

This was actually the "one-glance" checking that I was referring to.

[Forgetful na, tamad pa ]

Here's another one. This is a resort, but there is no "resort" in the list of Polygon Types, so I just chose the Man Made City Park. Is this ok?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Agro Industrial Foundation College of the Philippines

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                    hi joshuap.
                    pls submit waypoint in corresponding thread.
                    polygons can not be searched so we need waypoint to match it.
                    Hi Boss Reiji,

Yes, actually I already did submit the waypoint earlier. I just wanted to make sure that by submitting both the waypoint and the polygon, I was not being redundant.

Here's another one. This soccer field is actually part of the college campus. I'm a little unsure if I need to separate the soccer field from the main campus, so I decided to submit three polys: one for the campus, one for the soccer field, and another one for the composite shape.

In my future contributions, do we need to separate these polys?

Pls advise, tnx
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is very cool! Thank you!

This was actually the "one-glance" checking that I was referring to.

[Forgetful na, tamad pa ]

Here's another one. This is a resort, but there is no "resort" in the list of Polygon Types, so I just chose the Man Made City Park. Is this ok?

i dont think resort will be categolize as city park
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

alaminos
                        Attached Files
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                          i dont think resort will be categolize as city park
                          Sir,

Please implement the correct classification (Or shall I do it and resubmit?)

Next time I come across a resort, what type will I use?

Comment

Legazpi Ciy Polygons
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sir,

Please implement the correct classification (Or shall I do it and resubmit?)

Next time I come across a resort, what type will I use?
                              hey there,
                              sorry but there is no resort classification in mapedit. if you put park as a resort then the color is green and the design will be grass.
                              closest? if you draw the resort building only, then maybe use a building classification.
                              HTH
                              - Bruce Lee

Comment

Marc&Marj Farm

This is a GPS trace of the corners of Marc&Marj farm using 30 second averaging.
                                Attached Files
                                d1754
                                "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
                                those who accept it avoid the snares of death
                                . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Working...
                                X