Attached Files

Comment

contri for the day
      Attached Files

Comment

contri

cheers!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by lampayatot; 05-18-2011, 20:46.

Comment

lucena

kuya doki
          pls add
          ty
          Attached Files

Comment

Sir pls add and remove.
            thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

waypoints somebody have to check and correct this area as some establishment already dont exist
              Attached Files
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

waypoints
                Attached Files
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

contri for the day, mall pois, sm marikina, sta. lucia east, robinson's metro east
                  Attached Files

Comment

Surigao
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joepapas View Post
                      Hi this is my first post and contribution. Hope its correct.
                      Attached Antipolo City correction and CDO to Iligan waypoints.
                      hi. what mapversion have you used as reference? if you have used v1.07 (basic/free map), pls re-check again by using mapversion 1.24 demo map. pls download it at the download thread and use the latest (v1.24) as reference.

Originally posted by joepapas View Post
                      Surigao
                      you have not yet replied on the message i posted on your wall, hence i just placed it here instead.

1. some of the waypoints are in the middle of the road (example: bpi and mercury drug). if i move it on the side, i might move it on the wrong side of the road.
                      2. pls indicate if you are submitting correction of the waypoint. take DBP for example, there is already an existing DBP on the map, but you submitted a DBP waypoint on the other side of the road, you did not indicate anything on the comment field indicating correction. i can't assume that it is a correction. it has to be indicated to be sure.
                      3. pls recheck also some waypoints as they already exist on the map and you marked it on same location like shell. if waypoint exists on same location of your marked area, then no need to include them in your file.
                      4. just to verify, are there 2 shell stations on the same block? (Rizal and Kaimo) and also same question with caltex (capitol road and rizal)

Pls read waypoint standards for more guidance. click on link below.

Comment

additional POIs A. Mabini Caloocan City
                        Attached Files

Comment

Please check attached waypoints in Bulacan Area
                          Thanks!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Manila
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files