• Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

waypoints

june 27 2011 waypoints
      Attached Files

Comment

My first contribution. Hope I get it right first time.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by seconds View Post
          My first contribution. Hope I get it right first time.

good naman its just that 1 waypoint exist already. use the latest demo map as reference. but if you think that your position is better/correct than the existing one then make a file delete on the existing similar waypoint

oh pahabol... when uploading, please remove the maptile that you transfer to your device.
          Last edited by hbt; 06-27-2011, 20:18.
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            good naman its just that 1 waypoint exist already. use the latest demo map as reference. but if you think that your position is better/correct than the existing one then make a file delete on the existing similar waypoint

oh pahabol... when uploading, please remove the maptile that you transfer to your device.
            Sorry for the ignorance sir but what is a maptile?

I used the demo map 1.25 as reference. May I know what specific waypoint already exist? I almost got crazy with all the instructions. lol

Comment

I think you are referring to the green avenue pizza. Sorry I was not able to delete the waypoint. Its included in my corrections folder.

Comment

Delete existing waypoint

Waypoint is somehow off.
                Attached Files

Comment

More corrections

Here is the correct waypoint location.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X