X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

processed files guidance v2.06

How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Originally posted by garmine View Post
    Sir Reiji, already submitted these before and encoded in the map until version 2.00. Don't know what happened but it was not in version 2.01

Driving southbound along E. Rodriguez Ave (C-5) turning right to Ortigas, going to Edsa, and approaching the Flyover to Makati and Pasig, it doesn't speak a "Keep right (on E. Rodriguez Ave)" to avoid going to Flyover to Makati and Pasig.

Same also with

Driving northbound along E. Rodriguez Ave (C-5) turning right to C5 Access Rd, going to Riverbanks, and approaching the Flyover to Balara San Juan, it doesn't speak a "Keep right (on E. Rodriguez Ave)" to avoid going to Flyover to Balara San Juan.
    i adjusted it a bit more. kindly check on next version.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Accurate Guidance reqd.

When travelling on Ramon Magsaysay and wanting to go to Nagtahan bridge to Slex, there is 3 lanes, the guidance should say keep left on the right hand lane, or something to that effect, the road divides, with concrete separation before the road signs make sense. the lanes from the left are 1, carry straight on, 2. is the Nagtahan bridge, and 3, onto edsa north. I hope you can understand this
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
        When travelling on Ramon Magsaysay and wanting to go to Nagtahan bridge to Slex, there is 3 lanes, the guidance should say keep left on the right hand lane, or something to that effect, the road divides, with concrete separation before the road signs make sense. the lanes from the left are 1, carry straight on, 2. is the Nagtahan bridge, and 3, onto edsa north. I hope you can understand this
        kuya,
        pls understand that guidance will only say 'keep left' or 'keep right'...there is no guidance that will say 'keep left on the right most lane'...gps are not yet programmed to say like that.

pls confirm if my understanding is correct:
        lane 1: flyover to recto
        lane 2: nagtahan
        lane 3: turn right going to espana
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Nagtahan

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
          kuya,
          pls understand that guidance will only say 'keep left' or 'keep right'...there is no guidance that will say 'keep left on the right most lane'...gps are not yet programmed to say like that.

pls confirm if my understanding is correct:
          lane 1: flyover to recto
          lane 2: nagtahan
          lane 3: turn right going to espana
          Yeah Reiji that is correct, the problem is, while driving, its not until you see the bollards/concrete road dividers, and because of the traffic, you are unable to get into the lanes on the right. Especially when guidance is saying keep left

Comment

Working...
          X