• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new missing
    Attached Files

Comment

Bacolod Cemetery Roads

Roads for two Bacolod cemeteries. Attempted a roundabout - not sure if I got that right. Also I have labeled two nodes as external notes - these are nodes that I do not expect to be connected to anything else on the map - is that how I am supposed to do that?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DaveMorrison; 04-18-2012, 18:24. Reason: Updated the attachment
      Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison View Post
        Roads for two Bacolod cemeteries. Attempted a roundabout - not sure if I got that right. Also I have labeled two nodes as external notes - these are nodes that I do not expect to be connected to anything else on the map - is that how I am supposed to do that?
        brownout here so can't download. but external nodes are for interconnecting two maps. so pls don't use that or we might wrongly connect it to the closest rd instead.
        do tools / verify map and it'll show u any outstanding issues with your map.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk for Android v2.
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Okay, removed the external nodes and re-uploaded. It verified okay. I am building my usual gdb file with new tracks and track updates. There are areas where there are several interconnecting new tracks and I plan to process them into a mp file. But I also have lots of single tracks - should I convert them to mp while I am at it? Not sure how you would track all the bits and pieces?
          Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

should I convert them to mp while I am at it? Not sure how you would track all the bits and pieces?

no need. the usual gdb file will be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
              no need. the usual gdb file will be easier.

Sir Jan - easier for you mappers then if we stick with the 1 sec gdb tracks if submission involves single roads spread over a large area?

Comment

Originally posted by registrar View Post
                Sir Jan - easier for you mappers then if we stick with the 1 sec gdb tracks if submission involves single roads spread over a large area?
                as long as there's no intersections, yes. for me.
                i do not know reiji's point of view but for me yes, if they are only "standalone" roads, easier gdb files (for both of us)

Comment

as long as there's no intersections, yes. for me.
                  i do not know reiji's point of view but for me yes, if they are only "standalone" roads, easier gdb files (for both of us)
                  Copy this - but half the fun was fooling around with mapedit

Comment

in that case disregard my previous answer and continue using mapedit!

Comment

yehey!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison View Post
                        flawless!
                        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

any format for me is ok.
                          but i tell you it would save you time by just submitting gdb file...but then, theres no wasted time for an rg addik!
                          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

few missing Bulacan Residential Subdivisions
                            Attached Files

Comment

alfonso castaƱeda
                              Attached Files

Comment

with proper waypoint location
                                Attached Files
                                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X