X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

processed files guidance v2.10

How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Edsa to Slex junction

When approaching the where EDSA splits for Slex to Manila, and SLEX to Alabang or to continue to MOA and Monumento. The instructions are not explicit enough, especially as the traffic is very heavy and its very difficult to change lanes.
    Therefore, I suggest that the approach given is lane numbers 1 to 6 starting from the left.
    Example going to SLEX ALABANG then take lane 1, bearing to the left,or take lane 2 for SLEX to Makati bearing to the right.
    Its is a very traffic junction, and with buses crossing lanes, jeepneys also doing the same, motorbikes cutting everyone up, etc.
    At the moment when going to Batangas, the voice says bear left, then turn left, a little confusing?
    I have travelled here a few times, and I am still confused there, as road signs are normally blocked by the trucks/buses in front, then normally its too late to change lanes when passing the signs.....
    Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
      Jan,

When coming from Nagtahan flyover going to Pandacan Oil Depot... tts says turn left to Paz Mendoza Guazon when it should be Jesus St.
      street name only ate?
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        street name only ate?
        Yes kuya.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
          Jan,

When coming from Nagtahan flyover going to Pandacan Oil Depot... tts says turn left to Paz Mendoza Guazon when it should be Jesus St.
          fixed na po.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
            fixed na po.

Thanks Pol!

Comment

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
              When approaching the where EDSA splits for Slex to Manila, and SLEX to Alabang or to continue to MOA and Monumento. The instructions are not explicit enough, especially as the traffic is very heavy and its very difficult to change lanes.
              Therefore, I suggest that the approach given is lane numbers 1 to 6 starting from the left.
              Example going to SLEX ALABANG then take lane 1, bearing to the left,or take lane 2 for SLEX to Makati bearing to the right.
              Its is a very traffic junction, and with buses crossing lanes, jeepneys also doing the same, motorbikes cutting everyone up, etc.
              At the moment when going to Batangas, the voice says bear left, then turn left, a little confusing?
              I have travelled here a few times, and I am still confused there, as road signs are normally blocked by the trucks/buses in front, then normally its too late to change lanes when passing the signs.....
              Just a suggestion.
              There is little we can do about this but I will try to improve it kuya. Sometimes gps signal is also a factor. If signal offset is big, your device can not give you correct guidance.

Comment

np
                Attached Files
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  np
                  angle was increased more but its not a sure fix...more of trial and error thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X