missing tracks...
        Attached Files

Comment

could I replace the other file with this one? ty
          Attached Files

Comment

Tracks on Carmona Roads

Hi,

Attached pls find the tracks I had when I went into an old friend's house in carmona cavite. Kind of surprised that my gps was not displaying any roads at all in the area. Hope that this could be of help in your endeavour to improve our maps.

Thanks a lot. You are doing a great job. More power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by cap_rael View Post
              Hi,

Attached pls find the tracks I had when I went into an old friend's house in carmona cavite. Kind of surprised that my gps was not displaying any roads at all in the area. Hope that this could be of help in your endeavour to improve our maps.

Thanks a lot. You are doing a great job. More power to you.
              hi cap_real,

good day to you sir.
              where's the attachment?
              Last edited by hbt; 06-05-2009, 14:32.
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Breaks in Islands/U-turn slots ortigas Center

These tracks once included will more accurately provide better real-world routes used to navigate Ortigas Center

Also includes road break along Ortigas Ave & Rodriguez Lanuza to allow left turns from Rodriguez-Lanuza to Ortigas Ave.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Dave_D; 06-05-2009, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_D View Post
                  These tracks once included will more accurately provide better real-world routes used to navigate Ortigas Center
                  Just to make it clearer:
                  Sapphire road break means left turn from Sapphire to ADB Ave is ok; u-turn along ADB Ave is also ok.
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                    Just to make it clearer:
                    Sapphire road break means left turn from Sapphire to ADB Ave is ok; u-turn along ADB Ave is also ok.
                    Yup. it's allowed there

Comment

hi jan,

manila memorial dasma path
                      Attached Files
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Surigao City Road

This is some of the Surigao City Road that I passed by during my stay in the city this week.

The Esperanza-Baybay Road is in Loreto, Dinagat. It is a dirty mining road from Bgy. Esperanza to Bgy. Baybay.
                        Attached Files
                        d1754
                        "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
                        those who accept it avoid the snares of death
                        . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

additional tracks not in the 1.06 map

Just got inspired when I saw that I have been approved as a contributor this noon. . Here are my tokens of appreciation. Cheers Thank you very much.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I just got back from Balai sa Laiya. Before going there, I haven't seen any exact waypoint and even track of this wonderful beach resort on any website.

So here it is. This is the track going to Balai sa Laiya from the main road. kmz and gdb included. Hope it would help future travelers.

By the way, thanks to pokz for giving me some tips before the travel.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Suntzu; 06-07-2009, 12:50.
                            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Project 4 - Makati tracks

Hi. I'm a newbie. I hope I made it just right without annoying everyone.

The intersection Going to Ateneo along katipunan (Rajah Matanda, Higland drive and S. Alvarez are closed) Like wise in P. Tuazon Intersection. I have to go straight til I reached Sta Clara Church/convent and make a u turn below the flyover and drive straight ahead to P. Tuazon and turn right to reach Ponce St. (Ponce st do not exist anymore)

The Correct street name for Ponce is. "Interior A. Luna"

From President Quirino towards SLEX. The left exit to Edsa is closed. I have to turn around in Magallanes to EDSA.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by rnnysnts; 06-07-2009, 15:05.

Comment

Working...
                              X