X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by francisatrm View Post
    i want this to work so bad for the whole filipino population but. . . the
    Download Philippines routable 5.08 on the how to get mapsource therad isnt very accurate. . . i wanted to add some street names in the taguig and pasig area but there are allot of roads missing and they arent very aligned when i was comparing the routable 5.08 and google maps . . . id love to help if i can get a fresh map even with out street names thats updated id love to contribute and start adding some streets so i can enjoy the upgraded map. . . . thanks. .
    download the latest demo map which is ver. 1.06 so you will know what needs to be contributed still... this way, it can earn you contributor status.

Comment

Originally posted by francisatrm View Post
      i want this to work so bad for the whole filipino population but. . . the
      Download Philippines routable 5.08 on the how to get mapsource therad isnt very accurate. . . i wanted to add some street names in the taguig and pasig area but there are allot of roads missing and they arent very aligned when i was comparing the routable 5.08 and google maps . . . id love to help if i can get a fresh map even with out street names thats updated id love to contribute and start adding some streets so i can enjoy the upgraded map. . . . thanks. .

Hi francisatrm. The Philippines routable 5.08 you downloaded is the old map freely available to all circa 2008. It might even be called a teaser map, as it will show you what you can do with the map after it's loaded on a GPS device like a Nuvi, XT or the handhelds, and for you to imagine the coverage of the latest map circa 2009. There's the latest map mentioned by Liv that's more accurate, has more streets with street names, and has more POI's but this map is for contributors only. As for comparing the roadguide map with Google Maps, it cannot be expected to match perfectly because the satellite images in Google Maps are prone to stitching errors (when the various sat. images are composed and stitched together). The tracks and POI's in the roadguide map on the other hand were gathered/contributed using GPS devices and are perceived to be much more accurate when used realtime.

Please download the latest roadguide demo map v1.06 so you can check what areas still need contributions in terms of POI's, road tracks, and street names. We look forward to seeing your contributions, and for you to avail of the contributors map...

Comment

Street names for Bahayang Pagasa Subd.
        Attached Files

Comment

Valley Golf Area

New Street Names and some correction of street names in the Valley Golf Area.
          Plus location of Church in the sky and a Resort called La Huerta Estate in Antipolo.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X