This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your waypoints here for version 1.07 part 2

Please only waypoints. corrections or tracks that are posted here will not make it in the final 1.07 version.

please make sure that you assigned the correct symbol to the waypoints. unknown symbols will not make it to the map...

if you want to include the address of the poi, do it as follows: mypoi@streetname
    example: Mcdo@makati ave housenumber if any you put behind the streetname. mcdo@jupiter crn makati ave222 (example only)

if you want to include the telephone number of the poi, do it as follows: mypoi#02888888888

if you want to include both: mcdo@makati ave#0288888888 (or whatever the correct address and phone is)

or alternative put the address between brackets caltex(makati ave)

Please put all your explanation in your gdb file or on the accompanying screenshot ( i do not check the text while integrating the data, i only check the attachments... If it's not in the attachment, i don't get to see it).
    Please if you use a screenshot name it the same as the gdb file.
    Pasensya na, i'm sure we'll get this streamlined sooner or later...

Please verify your waypoints against the 1.06 demo map. Thanks in advance

Further to the original note of Jan above, please also ensure that your waypoints are in their proper location with regard to the road. Waypoints in the middle of the road are automatically deleted as we don't have a crystal ball to know it's actual position. Please also check for double entries and assign the proper symbols if possible. Thanks.
    Last edited by pokz; 05-09-2009, 06:50.

Comment

- Petron @ F. Cabahug Street
      - Synergis IT Center (F. Cabahug Street)
      Attached Files

Comment

assorted waypoints to compliment my uploaded tracks
        Attached Files

Comment

Another waypoints I visited today
          Attached Files

Comment

Some waypoints in Angeles Pampanga.
            Attached Files

Comment

addl wpts. Kamayan sa Palaisdaan Tayabas -there are two restaurants (left & right). this wpt is the one in the right where most of the motorist dine.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi!

Adding some additional waypoints for the following:
                -Shell @ Ortigas Ave.
                -SM Megamall parking areas
                -San Miguel Building @ St. Francis Ave.
                Attached Files

Comment

additional waypoints in pangasinan
                  Attached Files

Comment

More waypoints for:
                    -Las Piñas
                    -Parañaque
                    -Alabang
                    Attached Files

Comment

A few more...
                      Attached Files
                      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Some waypoints of Binondo, Manila and Lucena City

Newbie here. I'm still in the process of trying to figure out how things work. This is my initial attempt to contribute some waypoints. I hope it's useful.
                        by the way, I noticed that a lot of the demo map's waypoints around my area in binondo are outdated and many are misplaced. Anyone here who can guide me on how to correct those errors?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by noypito View Post
                          Newbie here. I'm still in the process of trying to figure out how things work. This is my initial attempt to contribute some waypoints. I hope it's useful.
                          by the way, I noticed that a lot of the demo map's waypoints around my area in binondo are outdated and many are misplaced. Anyone here who can guide me on how to correct those errors?
                          yep.
                          first: please check your upload against the latest demo map. half of your poi's are in the map already.
                          secondly: for the outdated and or misplaced poi's: create a file with the points that are wrong, upload it in the corrections thread. name it "remove this" or "delete" so it's clear. than upload a file with the correct points in this thread. hope this makes sense, else ceck in how to section, borgie made a pretty good how to
                          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            yep.
                            first: please check your upload against the latest demo map. half of your poi's are in the map already.
                            secondly: for the outdated and or misplaced poi's: create a file with the points that are wrong, upload it in the corrections thread. name it "remove this" or "delete" so it's clear. than upload a file with the correct points in this thread. hope this makes sense, else ceck in how to section, borgie made a pretty good how to
                            wow! that was a fast response.
                            I'll try to check out the how to section. Right now I'm still experiencing information overload. first it was downloading the routable map. then I sent the demo map into my garmin nuvi 255w. couldn't use the nuvi for almost a week untill I finally figured out how to reinstall mapsource. had to clear up windows registry before I could get the software to work. now, I figured out what gdb file are and what waypoints mean.
                            guess I'm on the right track... slowly but surely.

Comment

kindly add these waypoints.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X