Download windows compatible garmin installer of the standard map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Borgie and to RoadGuide!!!

Hey Borgie...thanks, I think my GPS has already locked on to the satellites...so it does really mean that it's ready to go....I am excited na with my trip from Tarlac to Batangas come thursday...

Again, thanks to RoadGuide Philippines...simulan na ang paglalakbay....Mabuhay po kayo!!!

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
    If map was successfully loaded, then it's ready to go. If it's the first time for your GPS to get a satellite lock, that might take a few minutes so be sure you stay put and your GPS has a clear view of the sky (even if in your dashboard). But it shouldn't take very long, maybe 5mins max. Once your GPS has a locked on to the satellites, the next time you turn it on would be much faster. And welcome to Roadguide Manglalakbay!

Comment

Originally posted by Manglalakbay View Post
      Hey Borgie...thanks, I think my GPS has already locked on to the satellites...so it does really mean that it's ready to go....I am excited na with my trip from Tarlac to Batangas come thursday...

Again, thanks to RoadGuide Philippines...simulan na ang paglalakbay....Mabuhay po kayo!!!
      Hi Manglalakbay,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph.

Just a reminder. If your Nuvi is capable of logging track don't forget to set up in 1-sec track and in off road mode. This makes your track more useful in calibrating or new track recording purposes.

We are looking forward for your contributions from your upcoming trip.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Manglalakbay View Post
        Hi hbt...I just followed your instruction (first disabling my anti-virus) and I was able to do it...finally...:-)...thanks for your help kabayan!!!...I even loaded the map to my GPS...does that mean, it is ready to go?...

I turned my GPS on right now but it has trouble locating satellites...I would just like to find out if this would work right away...I'm here in Tarlac right now...

I will be travelling on Thursday, March 18, 2010, from Tarlac to Batangas City that's why I was very eager to do all the downloads for my nuvi 200...it's my first time to drive here in the Philippines and I know that when I reach and pass by Manila, it'll be brutal for me...hope my GPS will guide me...

Is it ready to go now?...(my last check on my GPS, still locating satellites...)...
        you're welcome
        hope to see your data contribution soon
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

guys im using tomtom navigator for my pocket pc... is there anyway i can download a map?

Comment

Originally posted by buttmen View Post
            guys im using tomtom navigator for my pocket pc... is there anyway i can download a map?
            dont think its compatible
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
            X