Download the standard map's gmapsupp.img here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan,

Thank you for the map! I would also like to contribute to the group. I just need to study more on how to plot maps and upload it. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by yerfdog80 View Post
      Jan,

Thank you for the map! I would also like to contribute to the group. I just need to study more on how to plot maps and upload it. Thanks again!
      Thank you for the willingness to help and welcome to roadguide.

Comment

When was the standard map last updated? Does the download link in post #1 point to the most recently-updated map?

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
          When was the standard map last updated? Does the download link in post #1 point to the most recently-updated map?
          please read this to understand more http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
          Last edited by hbt; 04-03-2010, 22:32.
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

i way 250c GPS

Hi Folks,
            Anyone who could help me to find where to download Philippine Map
            for my I way 250c GPS. I searched in web and couldn't find the rite one.
            Pls help...

thanks,
            Emil

Comment

help

Hi everyone! I recently bought a nuvi 1460 and been looking for a philippine map. My friend sent me a Gmapsupp.img file and after downloading, it says mounting failed. Please help....been eager to use the gps Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chidevilla View Post
                Hi everyone! I recently bought a nuvi 1460 and been looking for a philippine map. My friend sent me a Gmapsupp.img file and after downloading, it says mounting failed. Please help....been eager to use the gps Thanks!
                Welcome to Roadguide chidevilla! You can download the gmapsupp.img file found on the first post of this thread and use that in your 1460... HTH

Comment

hi I tried downloading the file you were referring to but it needs win32 to run the program. I am using a mac...please help thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chidevilla View Post
                    hi I tried downloading the file you were referring to but it needs win32 to run the program. I am using a mac...please help thanks

This gmapsupp.img is not a program but a map file that can be pasted directly into your Nuvi as long as your PC can read your Nuvi when plugged. It will replace whatever existing gmapsupp.img file you have in your Nuvi so if you want to retain a copy of your existing file, back it up. For MAC users, there are threads discussing a MAC compatible version of version, please search that section. You can also download a MAC compatible version of the demo map here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=17 after you've installed the MAC compatible mapsource... HTH

Comment

Thanks HBT

Hi HBT, been meaning to send you a message but it won't go through for some reason. But anyways, I just wanna thank you for helping me out with my GPS when I was there. Didn't expect to leave so soon, but when I go back again I will let you guys know. Again, thank you so much....CJ

Comment

Originally posted by sasebo_jp View Post
                        Hi HBT, been meaning to send you a message but it won't go through for some reason. But anyways, I just wanna thank you for helping me out with my GPS when I was there. Didn't expect to leave so soon, but when I go back again I will let you guys know. Again, thank you so much....CJ
                        you're welcome mam
                        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                          as the judge indicate... its not for sale. dont keep your hopes up.
                          you can get the standard map for free... contribute and you'll get the contributors map for free also.

we also have doctors and lawyers here as member but they find time
                          got it a few months ago

Comment

Working...
                          X