This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matanglawin View Post
    Great work kabayang Tanabe! I hope to see these WPs together with the street names that I submitted some time back in the next version of the contributor's map. I was actually planning to record some coordinates in Batangas City last Christmas...unfortunately, I had to choose between spending time with my folks or roaming around to gather data. Well...family first.
    Kabayang Matanglawin,

Great work also Kabayang Matanglawin, so far, i have noticed that we are three contributors (together with pokz) who are from Batangas City. Maybe with our contributions, we can have an updated map for our hometown, It would be of great help to travelers to our city especially Batangas City have a lot of narrow and one way streets.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by tanabe View Post
      Kabayang Matanglawin,

Great work also Kabayang Matanglawin, so far, i have noticed that we are three contributors (together with pokz) who are from Batangas City. Maybe with our contributions, we can have an updated map for our hometown, It would be of great help to travelers to our city especially Batangas City have a lot of narrow and one way streets.
      Agree Kabayang Tanabe. I think we should work together and collaborate to have a reliable map of our city for the benefit of the many tourists who visit our place. Good work.

Comment

new waypoint in Matabungkay

This is my first attempt at adding a single waypoint from my new GPS. The Coral Beach Club is a hotel and restaurant on Matabungkay beach. Is this the correct procedure?
        Attached Files

Comment

Welcome max1985!

You did fine! Maybe you can add more next time.

Thanks.

allan

Comment

First Contribution

Hi! I downloaded demo map and works great on my Nokia N95. This is my first contribution. Renamed Lucio Mencias to the correct Luna Mencias St. in Mandaluyong.

Happy New Year!

p.s. not sure if this is the right way to do this. Pls. let me know.

Thanks!

Zap
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by emailzap View Post
              Hi! I downloaded demo map and works great on my Nokia N95. This is my first contribution. Renamed Lucio Mencias to the correct Luna Mencias St. in Mandaluyong.

Happy New Year!

p.s. not sure if this is the right way to do this. Pls. let me know.

Thanks!

Zap
              acceptable way but would prefer mapsource and gdb files. saves me time = can do other things = new map comes faster
              How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
              X