X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Way, Road cut & Traffic warning suggestions

This upload contains the following:
    1. One way traffic info/restriction along 15th Street in QC. I noticed that this particular stretch is named "15th Street" in the contributor's map, but as I was traveling on said road last night, the street signs that I saw indicate 15th Avenue;
    2. A road cut on Don Ernesto Street (in Don Enrique Heights, QC);
    3. Traffic warning suggestions in Katipunan Ave-Temple Drive and STAR Toll Ramp/Exit
    4. Also, has anyone experienced being directed to the opposite lane of Don Mariano Marcos Avenue (Commonwealth Ave) while traveling from QC Circle to the general direction of the Don & Donya Subdivisions in the area? It has happened to me a couple of times already...and I have identified 3 short road extensions in the map where the navigator directs me to make a left turn prior to suggesting a counter-flow.

Sir Jan, are these roads (opposite lanes) marked as one way going to opposite directions?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by matanglawin View Post
      4. Also, has anyone experienced being directed to the opposite lane of Don Mariano Marcos Avenue (Commonwealth Ave) while traveling from QC Circle to the general direction of the Don & Donya Subdivisions in the area? It has happened to me a couple of times already...and I have identified 3 short road extensions in the map where the navigator directs me to make a left turn prior to suggesting a counter-flow.

fixed. will be in next upgrade. thanks
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

The CALTEX gasoline station in Cebu N10°17.732' E123°53.815' is no longer there. Instead, it is now a McDonalds fast food.

Comment

Originally posted by hot ice View Post
          The CALTEX gasoline station in Cebu N10°17.732' E123°53.815' is no longer there. Instead, it is now a McDonalds fast food.
          pls use gdb files, makes my life a LOT easier.... thanks
          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
          X