Missing the "POI" and other icons in the Find menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing the "POI" and other icons in the Find menu

I have recently uploaded the map in my 60CSX. The map loaded ok but when i tried to find point of interests in the map, some icons in the Find page are missing including the Point of interest... only 7 are now displaying.. waypoints, geocache, cities, recent find, addresses, intersections and marine.. all others are missing.. how can i find those other icons?

Originally posted by Rennel View Post
    I have recently uploaded the map in my 60CSX. The map loaded ok but when i tried to find point of interests in the map, some icons in the Find page are missing including the Point of interest... only 7 are now displaying.. waypoints, geocache, cities, recent find, addresses, intersections and marine.. all others are missing.. how can i find those other icons?
    hi. did you include the Poi_Map in the map tiles before uploading to your device? your maptiles should contain total of 10 maps. try this again. open your mapsource then use the maptool then left-click the upper left part of map (zoomed out to see the entire phil map) then drag (while holding left-clicked button) drag to lower right of the map highlighting all areas.
    left side you will see 10 maps listed then transfer to your device.

Comment

thanks for the immediate reply.. already done that and it's now working..

Comment

Originally posted by Rennel View Post
        thanks for the immediate reply.. already done that and it's now working..

Comment

Working...
        X