• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 2x5 software version 6.00 has been released

October 28, 2009

Change History:

Changes made from version 5.70 to 6.00:

* Corrected an issue that could cause units to not work properly with Mac computers.
    * Corrected an issue that could cause stuttering when using pre-recorded voices.

Changes made from version 5.30 to 5.70:

* Fixed an issue which could cause poor GPS reception.
    * Changed method for recalibrating the touch screen. Press and hold the upper left corner when turning device on until calibration screen appears.
    * Fixed an issue which could cause some GPI files to not work correctly.
    * Fixed an issue that could cause the unit to freeze at some safety camera locations.
    * Fixed an issue with some overlapping maps not working correctly.

Use your WebUpdater to get this update.

Last edited by Suntzu; 10-30-2009, 16:24.
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Thanks for the heads-up...
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

my nuvi has a hacked firmware to enable 1s track log feature. can i safely apply this upgrade without bricking it?

Comment

Originally posted by elkabong View Post
        my nuvi has a hacked firmware to enable 1s track log feature. can i safely apply this upgrade without bricking it?
        My nuvi 205 has 1-sec track log without using a hacked firmware. I'm utilizing the 4-5-5-4 easter egg button-press combination.

The 1-sec track log is still on my nuvi after updating to 6.0. I'm not sure where the I-lost-my-1-sec-track scare started from. In any way, the benefits of the updates outweigh the 1-sec track log IF ever you lost it. Updates are created to fix bugs and add important features on our nuvi. Just my .02.
        Last edited by Suntzu; 10-30-2009, 20:32.
        SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Thanks Suntzu for the info.. will update my unit...

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
            My nuvi 205 has 1-sec track log without using a hacked firmware. I'm utilizing the 4-5-5-4 easter egg button-press combination.

The 1-sec track log is still on my nuvi after updating to 6.0. I'm not sure where the I-lost-my-1-sec-track scare started from. In any way, the benefits of the updates outweigh the 1-sec track log IF ever you lost it. Updates are created to fix bugs and add important features on our nuvi. Just my .02.
            pardon my ignorance but what's a 1 sec tracklog? and how do you activate it?i have the nuvi 255.

Comment

Originally posted by bratski View Post
              pardon my ignorance but what's a 1 sec tracklog? and how do you activate it?i have the nuvi 255.
              Hi, please refer to thread below In my opinion this should be a must have feature for every gps

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=384

Comment

Just upgraded the firmware on my 255. Recording 1s tracks is the same. However, the files to convert are now in a different folder. They are in the debug folder. Before the upgrade, the files were all in the logs folder. FYI lang.

Comment

Working...
                X