Diff GPS Model Diff Map color?? but all Garmin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diff GPS Model Diff Map color?? but all Garmin

I loaded the SAME Phil Map to a Nuvi 360 and Street pilot 550. I just find it a bit weird that the street colors were different on each GPS. It was yellow on the Street Pilot while it was Grey on the Nuvi.

Also, when you are just viewing the Maps while the vehicle is moving and not on Navigation Mode, the street pilot gives the name of each cross street you are about to pass. This i not done by the Nuvi?

Can this be corrected on the settings of the NUVI? If ever would anyone know how??

Thanks

Originally posted by Moses View Post
    I loaded the SAME Phil Map to a Nuvi 360 and Street pilot 550. I just find it a bit weird that the street colors were different on each GPS. It was yellow on the Street Pilot while it was Grey on the Nuvi.

Also, when you are just viewing the Maps while the vehicle is moving and not on Navigation Mode, the street pilot gives the name of each cross street you are about to pass. This i not done by the Nuvi?

Can this be corrected on the settings of the NUVI? If ever would anyone know how??

Thanks
    and it would be green on a 276.

if you want uniform display, use one of the typ files, there in c:\jklinc\roadguide.ph typ for...
    different typ, different layout. the layout yu described is the standard mapsource one.

as for the upcoming labels. the 360 doesnt do this. i believe higher up nuvis do.
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Thanks Jan, i never knew that my problem was that simple so solve. ha ha

Comment

Working...
      X