nuvi 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 350

does anybody know of GPS Manila map that will work on Garmin Nuvi 350...

yes. go to the download section.
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

NUvi 350

It works. Thank you. One question though. When I tried to search for a location in the philippines which was found but it hangs when I hit the GO button and it says out of memory. Do i have to delete my north american map files the *.img. I am here in Canada and trying to test and do some searching of addresses in the phil.

Thanks,

Comment

you'll need to switch on the simulating mode and put your location in the philippines first.

no i do not know how to switch on simulation mode in your gps. manual might be a good place to look.
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

I have the same problem with nuvi 350. I have not found a way to switch on the simulation mode. If anyone knows, please post.

The error I get says "Route Calculation Error". Perhaps, even though I get this error, the GPS wiill work when I'm in Manila. Is that the case?

Comment

Haven't handled a Nuvi yet but have Mobile PC in my laptop. Seems that their UI is very much the same. Anyways, in GMPC this is what i do to be in simulation mode: go to "settings"/"system"/"remote GPS". See if GPS is enabled (it should be in the Nuvi), if it is click "disabled". Then click on the tab "GPS info". This brings us to the satellite view page. Click on the tab "new location", browse or zoom out till you see the Philippines, zoom in to your desired location, click "ok". This should locate you where you want to be in the Philippine map and you can now use the "Where to" search function.

Another method is to get the coordinates of two nearby places in the Philippines you want to do the simulation (use Mapsource, be sure to check that the coordinates unit is the same as that in the Nuvi). In "Where to" select "coordinates", then enter the first coordinates and save to "My locations", do not press "Go", press "Back". Enter the 2nd set of coordinates, save, then quit. Next go to "Tools"/"Manage my data"/"Routes". Make a new route by using your 1st saved location as the start point and the 2nd saved location as the end point. Click "Go", then view 2D map. You should be able to browse the map of the Philippines and do "Where to" searches. You can also do a route simulation as well as check the route details. HTH

Comment

I need some help with this! I can't get any maps on my nuvi 350 for philippines NCR

Comment

Garmin nuvi 350

Need some help on having philippine map on mu nuvi 350. i'm having trouble finding one myself. i hope there's a good contributor that could help me find one. thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by aris25 View Post
                  Need some help on having philippine map on mu nuvi 350. i'm having trouble finding one myself. i hope there's a good contributor that could help me find one. thanks a lot.
                  Reading the FAQ section will answer all your queries.
                  Click Standard map

Comment

Working...
                  X