No announcement yet.

nuvi 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amf is right. you were asking what now is the current map and roadguide.ph map 1.03 is the current map. philippine routable 5.17 is an older map that was freely available in the old website www.freewebs.com/phroadguide. download the demo version of 1.03 and check it out yourself, compare it's contents with the 5.17.

haven't you noticed the new threads where you can upload waypoints and tracks contributions for v1.05, that would be released in the near future? ...hth

Comment

Originally posted by land3r View Post
      It shows here in my mapsource map list a philippine routable 5.17 . What is it then?
      Thanks Borgie.

land3r:
      Your mapsource is in your PC and we have nothing to do with it. If you have 5.17 then you are the one who installed it and nobody else. If you do not have the latest version which is 1.03 in your mapsource, it is because you have not installed it! And you can only get version 1.03 (or whatever latest version) if you have a contributor status.

PLEASE read the threads and use the search facility before asking any question. If you ask a question and you don't believe the answer you get, go look for an answer somewhere else.

Thanks
      Last edited by amf; 02-02-2009, 20:15.

Comment

Thanks guys. i am stand corrected.that is wut i really want to know, a brief explaination to my question. hope nobody got offended. sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
        X