X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi balong,

thats sad.. anyway if and when we meet, let me have a go at it
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      hi balong,

thats sad.. anyway if and when we meet, let me have a go at it
      yup, too bad, i bought this unit to replace my 760 which is acting up already.

Comment

FYI.
        Its called easter egg because its a hidden feature.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Kuya hbt and Reiji, on the 1490, when I select logging, it asks for:

1. Log Types Option
          - BIN
          - GPX

2. Under Binary Log types, options are:
          - GPS
          - NAV routes
          - Traffic
          - ecorRoute HD

Mem Handle size and Number of handles are also configurable.

My questions are:

1. For 1s Tracks, what options should I select?

2. I tried to use WNUTRACK on the bin files but I keep getting a header format error.

Hope you can help this poor soul.

Thanks kuyas!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardright View Post
            Kuya hbt and Reiji, on the 1490, when I select logging, it asks for:

1. Log Types Option
            - BIN
            - GPX

2. Under Binary Log types, options are:
            - GPS
            - NAV routes
            - Traffic
            - ecorRoute HD

Mem Handle size and Number of handles are also configurable.

My questions are:

1. For 1s Tracks, what options should I select?

2. I tried to use WNUTRACK on the bin files but I keep getting a header format error.

Hope you can help this poor soul.

Thanks kuyas!

choose the GPX, no need to use nutrack. open with mapsource then save as gdb.

still not sleeping!!!! you have this thingy tomorrow
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

Comment

Kuya hbt, can't sleep. Want to use the 1490 for 1s tracks tomorrow. Aaaargh! Ok. I will choose GPX kuya! Let you know what happens.

Comment

Kuya hbt, can't sleep. Want to use the 1490 for 1s tracks tomorrow. Aaaargh! Ok. I will choose GPX kuya! Let you know what happens.

cant sleep!!! like a little child going to its 1st field trip. hahaha

tell you what, if i wake up early, i'll join you. but i doubt that hehehe
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

If you can't sleep, try to check this posts, with screen shots, probably the same as your's.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=4071

The only disadvantage with using GPX is that it is a bigger file so the unit gets filled up faster, not sure how fast or how long you can record 1sec track till you run out of space.

Comment

Guys, does the 1690T support 1s tracks? When getting the diagnostic menu, there is no option for Diagnostic Logging.

Unkel hbt, maybe you have a tapping sequence for 1690?

Comment

Guys, does the 1690T support 1s tracks? When getting the diagnostic menu, there is no option for Diagnostic Logging.

Unkel hbt, maybe you have a tapping sequence for 1690?

coffee or wine EB and let me have a look(destroy) hehehe
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

he he he...you drive a hard bargain unkel!

Comment

Aaaaargh! I had lost my 1490T! Seemed to have misplaced it and can't find it. Oh well, could have been worse. What should I get that has the capability to do 1s tracks? 3790?

Comment

Aaaaargh! I had lost my 1490T! Seemed to have misplaced it and can't find it. Oh well, could have been worse. What should I get that has the capability to do 1s tracks? 3790?
                            @Hardright
                            sorry to hear that - but they have good prices online for this model - no problem with your previous 1490T in using the latest 1.25 or 1.26 RG maps?

Comment

Originally posted by registrar View Post
                              @Hardright
                              sorry to hear that - but they have good prices online for this model - no problem with your previous 1490T in using the latest 1.25 or 1.26 RG maps?
                              Good news! The unit was found in my car by the repair shop. I had left it on the passenger seat. Good thing they found it. Feeling depressed last Sunday, I ordered a new unit. Sold it to a fellow car club member at cost plus shipping. Oh well, one way to get another contributor to RG.

Registrar, still on V1.24. Still waiting for the patch for V1.26. As a backup, I have my trusty 760 with me with V1.26 loaded. Wife thinks am crazy driving around with 2 GPS units on the dash.

Comment

Great news! :-)

Sent from Earth using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X