nuvi 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 360

what can you guys say about the nuvi 360? i found a seller here thats sells it relatively cheap. but i found out that the 360 is already discontinued? i was wondering if this is still a good model or was it discontinued because its already obsolete or if it has bugs that cant be solved?

Originally posted by twisted View Post
    what can you guys say about the nuvi 360? i found a seller here thats sells it relatively cheap. but i found out that the 360 is already discontinued? i was wondering if this is still a good model or was it discontinued because its already obsolete or if it has bugs that cant be solved?

if you ask me, dont buy those discontinued product. there is a possibility that these item are refurbished.
    go for the product that ends in 5. e.g. 205,255,265,765.... something like that or the 4 digits model 1200, 1250 etc.
    Last edited by hbt; 04-25-2010, 16:31.
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

thanks, very helpful info.

Comment

Working...
      X