looking for cheapest nuvi with junction view and lane assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for cheapest nuvi with junction view and lane assist

whats the cheapest nuvi that has the junction view and lane assist feature? my nuvi is getting old im looking to upgrade it soon

junction view jcv

lane assist

THANKS!

Originally posted by mahavishnu View Post
    whats the cheapest nuvi that has the junction view and lane assist feature? my nuvi is getting old im looking to upgrade it soon

junction view jcv

lane assist

THANKS!
    nice features indeed. but please be reminded that our map does not support those features.

but if you use your nuvi on other countries that have maps that support them, then it's worth the purchase imho.

Comment

yes sir i am aware. im gona use it in other countries. but im crossing my finger that it will be available for the philippines in the future =] im kinda confuse on the 255w, on some site it shows a split screen showing the gps map on the left and the junction view on the right. when i look at garmin sites, the 255w doesns show this feature on the spec sheet??

Comment

Originally posted by mahavishnu View Post
        yes sir i am aware. im gona use it in other countries. but im crossing my finger that it will be available for the philippines in the future =] im kinda confuse on the 255w, on some site it shows a split screen showing the gps map on the left and the junction view on the right. when i look at garmin sites, the 255w doesns show this feature on the spec sheet??
        i think the nuvi 255w doesn't have that feature indeed. at least from the guys that i know who own that model.

Comment

i saw it here 255w.. and their explanation is that they're garmin distributor.. wtf. how come garmin ph dont offer this..
          http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/vi...p?f=22&t=15937

Comment

I too have that feature on my unit. Are there plans on having that in the map here?
            Last edited by Mazzy Z; 09-15-2010, 11:19. Reason: removed quote

Comment

Working...
            X