Nuvi 1460 SG/MY model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 1460 SG/MY model

I am a Garmin idiot. I ordered a unit from a friend touring Singapore and I got the 1460. I already installed the basic roadguide, thank you. I move around a lot. Last week was a motorcycle ride to Mindanao where my ride buddy's GPS inspired me to order. No offense, I have seen errors in the map.

Nothing in any 1460 literature about 1s logging. I know that it can record navigated routes but I have no idea in getting it out for contributions.

Is this 1460 any good? Are there pictures in contributors' version?

Please inspire me. I feel that I got the wrong model.

Thanks!

stir,

welcome to roadguide stir. your on the right community in relation to gps realm here in the philippines. where are you from? we are planning to have a davao eb on jan 20, 8pm onwards @ bastis victoria plaza. we can share our thoughts there. hope you can join us

dsc

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
      stir,

welcome to roadguide stir. your on the right community in relation to gps realm here in the philippines. where are you from? we are planning to have a davao eb on jan 20, 8pm onwards @ bastis victoria plaza. we can share our thoughts there. hope you can join us

dsc
      Hi Docsamcruz. Thanks for the welcome. I'm from Paranaque City. Did an 8-day road trip to Mindanao and back. Too bad I didn't have my nuvi yet. I could have plotted some concrete. Perhaps end April for the Motorcycle convention that Davao will host... not yet sure.

Anyways, thank you again!

Comment

Originally posted by stir View Post
        I am a Garmin idiot. I ordered a unit from a friend touring Singapore and I got the 1460. I already installed the basic roadguide, thank you. I move around a lot. Last week was a motorcycle ride to Mindanao where my ride buddy's GPS inspired me to order. No offense, I have seen errors in the map.

Nothing in any 1460 literature about 1s logging. I know that it can record navigated routes but I have no idea in getting it out for contributions.

Is this 1460 any good? Are there pictures in contributors' version?

Please inspire me. I feel that I got the wrong model.

Thanks!
        welcome to roadguide.
        contribute to get latest contributors map. those errors might have been corrected already in latest map but if not, you can submit corrections.
        as for 1s logging, try this link:
        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....&postcount=148
        you may want to read the whole thread for more details.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi Docsamcruz. Thanks for the welcome. I'm from Paranaque City. Did an 8-day road trip to Mindanao and back. Too bad I didn't have my nuvi yet. I could have plotted some concrete. Perhaps end April for the Motorcycle convention that Davao will host... not yet sure.

Anyways, thank you again!
          attend the January EB and our fellow roadguiders can help you with your contributions
          http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3623

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
            welcome to roadguide.
            contribute to get latest contributors map. those errors might have been corrected already in latest map but if not, you can submit corrections.
            as for 1s logging, try this link:
            http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....&postcount=148
            you may want to read the whole thread for more details.
            Thank you for the welcome and thank you for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
              attend the January EB and our fellow roadguiders can help you with your contributions
              http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3623
              I can bring two of my ride buddies with Nuvis too!

Comment

I can bring two of my ride buddies with Nuvis too!
                bring as many as you can!

Comment

Working...
                X