Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lahat ba ng GPS ng Nuvi gumagana sa pinas? (Do all nuvis work in the Philippines?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lahat ba ng GPS ng Nuvi gumagana sa pinas? (Do all nuvis work in the Philippines?)

Hello po,

I'm just a newbie here, ask ko lang po if lahat ng GPS ng Garmin Nuvi gumagana sa pinas, nagpabili kasi ako sa US ng GPS ,Garmin nüvi® 1350T yung brand and model at may preloaded na maps na ng US. Natatakot lang ako na baka di ko mapalitan yung map at indi ko magamit...

Kindly advise if this model can work here in ph...Thanks in advance..

welcome to roadguide

1. yes all kind of GPS will work here in the philippines.
    2. our map is garmin compatible
    3. please post in english as per forum rules
    http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2880 on C/minor infraction/#3
    4. to start, best read this http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
    5. before doing anything, please back up your nuvi

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by whilmeister View Post
      Hello po,

I'm just a newbie here, ask ko lang po if lahat ng GPS ng Garmin Nuvi gumagana sa pinas, nagpabili kasi ako sa US ng GPS ,Garmin nüvi® 1350T yung brand and model at may preloaded na maps na ng US. Natatakot lang ako na baka di ko mapalitan yung map at indi ko magamit...

Welcome to Roadguide whilmeister. First off, please edit your thread title and translate it to english, then please put an english translation to your post (or better if you edit and change it to english). Taglish is okay when not discussing the main thread topic. We do have non-tagalog speaking members and we don't want to alienate them in the discussions.

To answer your questions, YES all Garmin GPS devices can be used here and most of them are compatible with our Roadguide map. Please browse the FAQs and "How to's" for more info and the other threads that discuss the various Garmin GPS used here in the Philippines. HTH...

Comment

HI,

What does HTH mean? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Mazzy Z View Post
          HI,

What does HTH mean? TIA
          HTH -Hope This Help (clich the blue HTH)
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hello po,

Welcome to roadguide whilmeister.... Yes, the 1350/1350T model works for Philippine navigation.. Get started by following the links mentioned by our experts, hbt and borgie..

Comment

Sorry Guys, my bad... I'll read the forum rules for now before posting another question here in roadguide.

Thanks for the input, im glad GPS is now available here in PH, when I was in the US way back in '06, i'd wished someday GPS will be available here in PH 'cause i really find it as a cool gadget..and now its a wish come true

Comment

Sorry Guys, my bad... I'll read the forum rules for now before posting another question here in roadguide.

Thanks for the input, im glad GPS is now available here in PH, when I was in the US way back in '06, i'd wished someday GPS will be available here in PH 'cause i really find it as a cool gadget..and now its a wish come true
                no worries. we hope you can contribute soon.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                X