Garmin Nuvi 1360 loaded with philippines Map by NAVTEQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin Nuvi 1360 loaded with philippines Map by NAVTEQ

Anyone here tried this model Garmin Nuvi 1360 loaded with Philippines Map by Navteq, Is PHP 14,400.00 a fair price? I like to know if the map make sense? Is 4.3 inch display okay because I want to settle for a 5 inch say the 1410 model. HELP !
    Last edited by J_mac; 01-23-2011, 15:56.

Originally posted by J_mac View Post
    Anyone here tried this model Garmin Nuvi 1360 loaded with Philippines Map by Navteq, Is PHP 14,400.00 a fair price? I like to know if the map make sense? Is 4.3 inch display okay because I want to settle for a 5 inch say the 1410 model. HELP !
    we cannot comment about the navteq map as it was developed by another company.

display size will depend on your preference. if you're not on a budget, then go for the 5-inch model.

Comment

i recently bought a Nuvi 1360 at CompLink for only 9,990 (6months at 0%)

For now, the problem I see is that it is not updated with some of the road names, u-turns, no L-turns, etc

It does not know Commonwealth Ave. Instead, it referred Commonwealth Ave, Tandang Sora Ave (Old Balara) and Katipunan Ave AS "Valerie Drive"

I plan to change the map to roadguide soon, after I figure out how to contribute and have my Nuvi detected by our computers (for now it only re-charges the battery).
      Last edited by akit; 04-03-2011, 22:43.

Comment

Working...
      X