Garmin GPS Nuvi 3790 Phils Map Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin GPS Nuvi 3790 Phils Map Support

I just recently bought myself this unit in Singapore,where the complete Singapore-Malaysia Peninsula is fully laden. Although I got an SD card where Map Handling in the Phils is incorporated but still not complete many roads are un-named thus to travel the whole of Metro Manila is impossible to achieved. I'd like to have a complete Road Map GPS Navigation of the Philippines. Where could I possible download support or buy it. Any help and suggestions is highly appreciated.With Best Regards and Many Thanks.

Originally posted by Anthony Jones Navarro View Post
    I just recently bought myself this unit in Singapore,where the complete Singapore-Malaysia Peninsula is fully laden. Although I got an SD card where Map Handling in the Phils is incorporated but still not complete many roads are un-named thus to travel the whole of Metro Manila is impossible to achieved. I'd like to have a complete Road Map GPS Navigation of the Philippines. Where could I possible download support or buy it. Any help and suggestions is highly appreciated.With Best Regards and Many Thanks.
    i have replied this on your pm, then i saw this post, so i'll post also the same reply here on your pm.

your unit might not be compatible with our present map due to change of garmin policy on the locking features.
    you may be able to use our older version v1.07 because it is unlocked and free for all. however, our latest map (contributor's map) is a locked version and when you try to unlock it using the unlock code given (once you become contributor), it will cause an error "cannot authenticate maps...".
    pls read this thread as there is a discussion of this same unit and problem. http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3079

if you have further questions, pls feel free to ask.
    oh by the way, roadguide map is free. the version 1.07 can be downloaded anytime. but the latest map requires an upgrade of status before having access to it. goodluck.

Comment

Working...
    X