Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with my Kenwood Car Stereo w/ Garmin GPS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with my Kenwood Car Stereo w/ Garmin GPS.

I recently got a Kenwwood DNX6960 with built-in Garmin GPS from the US. I got it installed last week and its working well with the v1.07 map except for one major detail, the device do not show the minor street lines. Only the street names appears. The major roads and highways are ok.

Tried testing it with the US, Malaysian and Singaporean maps and they were working perfectly well, including the minor street lines. WHATS SO DIFFERENT WITH OUR v1.07? Why can't it display all the streets regardless of whether they are major or minor? Can somebody in RG figure this out?

Originally posted by jamorales3 View Post
    I recently got a Kenwwood DNX6960 with built-in Garmin GPS from the US. I got it installed last week and its working well with the v1.07 map except for one major detail, the device do not show the minor street lines. Only the street names appears. The major roads and highways are ok.

Tried testing it with the US, Malaysian and Singaporean maps and they were working perfectly well, including the minor street lines. WHATS SO DIFFERENT WITH OUR v1.07? Why can't it display all the streets regardless of whether they are major or minor? Can somebody in RG figure this out?
    try this...
    with mapsource close, click this.
    open mapsource.
    transfer your 1.07 map to the sd card
    and report back.

you're welcome...
    Attached Files
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      try this...
      with mapsource close, click this.
      open mapsource.
      transfer your 1.07 map to the sd card
      and report back.

you're welcome...
      Thanks HBT. Will try asap.

Comment