Garmin Nuvi 3790T questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin,

Not sure if your main questions were already answered but just to summarize:

1. 3D view navigation- Yes you can, my 1350 has 3D view, but it does not have the 3D buildings, this is a function of the map. Roadguide does not make this kind of map, but if you buy a map that has this feature it should work with your unit.

2. Junction view- Same as above, well it will not come out if you use Roadguide map, because our map does not have that feature, again if you buy a map (from garmin, if they have it already) then you will get the feature.

3. POI- As I understand it, with US versions navigation view such as 3D mode, Track up or North up, does not show much (if any) POIs while navigating (you know I imagine they did this because their maps are so full of POIs that the screen will be too cluttered) however if you want to see the POIs, just tap on the map (not the car icon) and you will be in map view or browse mode and you should see all the POIs in that area.

Hope this helps.

TTFN
    Arvin

ps. after posting this I then read that Kevin already went out and bought his unit
    Last edited by arvin555; 05-30-2011, 14:57.

Comment

Working...
    X