This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

i was able to get the *.bin file from debug folder and convert it using wnutrak. I have also divided the track using the divide tool to remove the existing tracks in 1.13.
    What would be the next step after this? I noticed the 1sec track is a bit "crooked" and its not in a straight line. since the roads are on a straight line, should i put another track on top of the 1 sec track then delete the 1 sec track?

Comment

Originally posted by rixxer View Post
      Hi guys

i was able to get the *.bin file from debug folder and convert it using wnutrak. I have also divided the track using the divide tool to remove the existing tracks in 1.13.
      What would be the next step after this? I noticed the 1sec track is a bit "crooked" and its not in a straight line. since the roads are on a straight line, should i put another track on top of the 1 sec track then delete the 1 sec track?
      please attach the file so we can make a comment

Comment

Hi guys

even crooked, you can submit it as long as its 1 sec.
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

here is the file, there are 3 tracks on it. i already divided and deleted those already in ver 1.13
          track 2 is the 1sec track
          track 3 and track 4 is the manually created track to make it look straight.
          please advise if i am doing things right.
          Attached Files

Comment

here is the file, there are 3 tracks on it. i already divided and deleted those already in ver 1.13
            track 2 is the 1sec track
            track 3 and track 4 is the manually created track to make it look straight.
            please advise if i am doing things right.

this is good. you can submit this at the new track section
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

Comment

thank you sir. but which one will i submit?
              should i submit the track 2 only
              or should i submit the track 3 and 4 only?

Comment

thank you sir. but which one will i submit?
                should i submit the track 2 only
                or should i submit the track 3 and 4 only?

submit all and let them sort it out
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  submit all and let them sort it out
                  Thank you sir hbt. I will upload them together with the rest of the easter egg tracks i recorded.

Comment

Thank you sir hbt. I will upload them together with the rest of the easter egg tracks i recorded.
                    hi rixxer.
                    you can submit all your 1-sec tracks even for existing roads in the map. it will help us correct offsets in the map. submit to track correction thread.
                    you can separate those segments which are not on map yet and upload in new tracks thread.
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                      hi rixxer.
                      you can submit all your 1-sec tracks even for existing roads in the map. it will help us correct offsets in the map. submit to track correction thread.
                      you can separate those segments which are not on map yet and upload in new tracks thread.
                      hi sir reiji, i will do that sir.
                      i got a couple of 1sec track for the same route (like home to office) and some portions do not jive with the existing roads (maybe due to accuracy). I am thinking i would take a couple of 1-sec track of the same route and see the average track before i submit. would this be okay?

Comment

i got a couple of 1sec track for the same route (like home to office) and some portions do not jive with the existing roads (maybe due to accuracy). I am thinking i would take a couple of 1-sec track of the same route and see the average track before i submit. would this be okay?

submit all the 1 sec. that you can gather even on the same street to get the best result
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

the more 1sec track even of same route is better.
                          each time you pass a route, track recorded is always different
                          so we need many tracks to calibrate its location.
                          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi guys, Here are some tracks i recorded last weekend taken using 1-sec track. i placed some description on the track title. Can you please comment if i can use this for contribution or do i need to add anything or edit anything before i can use them?
                            thanks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, Here are some tracks i recorded last weekend taken using 1-sec track. i placed some description on the track title. Can you please comment if i can use this for contribution or do i need to add anything or edit anything before i can use them?
                              thanks.
                              very goooood kuya

*- dont name the tracks anymore
                              new track- upload it to the new tracks thread while if theres already existing tracks, upload it in the tracks correction thread

thanks
                              - Bruce Lee

Comment

okay! i think my iblue 737 is now capturing data at 5hz (5 points a second). this is going to be VERY interesting. i'll try it out and send what i get to you guys tomorrow - help me check na lang if they're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X