This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
    Ok, Thats it working, must a a problem with the latest wNut program, thank you .
    Right back to work giving better tracking data.
    I owe so many drinks to you guys,

make it work first then GIVE ME THE BEER!!!! :sly:

hahahaha

btw... i'll keep your log folder first. just in case...

thanks kuya
    Last edited by hbt; 07-27-2010, 16:44.
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Yep your right hbt, only my first 2 journeys were recorded for today, yet I made 6, and these others show the error, so what is going on?? is my driving that bad, it scares the crap out of the gps??? hahahaha

Comment

Yep your right hbt, only my first 2 journeys were recorded for today, yet I made 6, and these others show the error, so what is going on?? is my driving that bad, it scares the crap out of the gps??? hahahaha

and also

please check your folder as there some that contains another folder inside.

you dont have to convert the other folder that didnt contain gps.bin

btw... open the gpx in mapsource then save as gdb file coz gdb is smaller
        (same result smaller file size)
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hmm still does not explain why new tracks made today cannot be loaded

Comment

Hmm still does not explain why new tracks made today cannot be loaded
            post the folder you made today and lets see
            - Bruce Lee

Comment

Okay here it is, thank you so much for being patient.
              John
              Attached Files

Comment

Okay here it is, thank you so much for being patient.
                John
                nothing wrong with the files
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hmm so why am i only able to access the first 2, and the rest nada? very strange and annoying.
                  Ok, thank you for your help as always,
                  john

Comment

Hmm so why am i only able to access the first 2, and the rest nada? very strange and annoying.
                    Ok, thank you for your help as always,
                    john
                    I converted and opened all 5 of your gps.bin files, no problems.
                    Experiencia Docet

Comment

me too. i was able to convert and open all 5 files

Comment

I tried again today with new tracks made this morning, and though I made 6, I just selected the last one, and it worked, so I will work with what I have gentlemen, thank you for your assistance.
                        John

Comment

Does anyone have a 255W bought year 2010, still can't find any gps.bin. Did Garmin change the firmware somehow and disabled tracking? I'm able to activate hidden easter egg tracklog but no gps.bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Does anyone have a 255W bought year 2010, still can't find any gps.bin. Did Garmin change the firmware somehow and disabled tracking? I'm able to activate hidden easter egg tracklog but no gps.bin.
                            try to look for it at the logs or debug folder. if its not there then the recording is not successful

try to record when you have a good signal
                            try to upgrade the firmware (do it at your own risk)

HTH
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              yup ... same problem as yours ... i gave up ... i think garmin disabled the feature on our units (HWID 1091)

lucky are those who have older versions of 255W

Comment

Originally posted by kinyo View Post
                                yup ... same problem as yours ... i gave up ... i think garmin disabled the feature on our units (HWID 1091)

lucky are those who have older versions of 255W
                                Hope there will be a firmware fix soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X