This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rick,
    Followed the procedure, it works also for a 255w sw v5.

Comment

Originally posted by matanglawin View Post
      hmmm...interesting. with the "show track" + "offroad "settings, my nuvi 205 is already able to record tracks that do not stick to the existing roads on the map. it would be interesting to find out what the default interval is for nuvis that have not been "patched" yet.

just last week, I was contemplating on purchasing a track logger. this thread just saved me money. hehehe...thanks for this.
      Hi, how do you do that on a nuvi 205?... i cant recall how to configure my unit. So I have no idea if im already recording at 1 sec. And also my mapsource cant open the .gpx files i successfully converted via wnutrak. Thanks.
      Last edited by rolodge; 06-09-2009, 18:43.

Comment

Hi rolodge,

To ensure you have your device set to 1 sec logging, simply follow these 2 posts.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....9&postcount=11
        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....6&postcount=44

I have no idea of the default track logging interval in nuvi. But the sure thing is that it is not in a 1 sec interval! You can verify by checking the logs you got by following the posts above and original track log.
        br,
        Rick

Comment

Woohoo! my 255W worked! No need to screw with firmware.

Originally posted by alpha-q View Post
          will this work on 255? I cant seem to make it work
          [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]GPS - Greatest invention since sliced bread![/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Finally managed to get the instructions right on my nüvi 765 (even without the FW patch) after stumbling upon another post in GPSPassion (tried to follow the PDF to no avail) which highlighted the word "header" (I was touching the data area previously). Now I can start doing test tracks here in Labuan, Malaysia while standing by for my next project.

downloading...
            ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Originally posted by rick View Post
              Hi rolodge,

To ensure you have your device set to 1 sec logging, simply follow these 2 posts.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....9&postcount=11
              http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....6&postcount=44

I have no idea of the default track logging interval in nuvi. But the sure thing is that it is not in a 1 sec interval! You can verify by checking the logs you got by following the posts above and original track log.
              i think i finally learned how to upload 1 sec tracks using my garmin 205... i ve been posting waypoints but its my first time to post tracks tonight ... but ... i think i may have posted in the wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by rolodge View Post
                i think i finally learned how to upload 1 sec tracks using my garmin 205... i ve been posting waypoints but its my first time to post tracks tonight ... but ... i think i may have posted in the wrong thread
                Yup, you posted in the wrong thread... please check my comments in that thread you posted...

Comment

wohoo! my nuvi 760 is ready for 1S tracking right out of the box, just followed that 1234 tapping

the word junction is "intersection" , just funny I didn't get it the first time

Comment

hello,

anybody here knows how to modify my nuvi 200 softver 4.00
                    to enable 1s tracklog feature?

Comment

Originally posted by SEER View Post
                      hello,

anybody here knows how to modify my nuvi 200 softver 4.00
                      to enable 1s tracklog feature?
                      hi seer,
                      if your unit doesnt comes with the "where I am" feature, better read the 1st post of this thread

*- do it at your own risk

HTH

good day to you sir
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Help! Something missing in my logs

Hi, can anyone know what excactly is the problem?

everytime i start to record the 1 sec tracks, and

tranfer/cut/paste it to a folder, i notice that only navi,bin

and traffic,bin is in the folder, gps,bin is missing.

that's why it always failed to convert the tracks.

What should i do to locate the gps,bin?

Comment

Originally posted by archhaydz View Post

show "hidden" folders. somewhere in options would be my best guess
                          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

If you are using wnutrak, no need to look for gps.bin, just point wnutrak to //garmin/logs folder as input then convert. All recorded tracks will be converted in just one run.
                            HTH.
                            PS: There are only 2 files normally, navi.bin and traffic.bin, inside a track folder.
                            Last edited by Reiji; 09-01-2009, 20:46. Reason: addendum
                            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Go to the root folder of your device. Usually there are 3 folders there; debug, Garmin, and Reports. Go to the debug folder and you will find folders containing your gps.bin's.

Let me know if you found it there.
                              SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Easter egg finally works!

Thanks Suntzu, i finally saw the gps bin in debug folder, and tried to paste it in my logs together with nav bin & traffic bin and conversion finally works in wNutrak. I finally saw the easter egg works! :thumb

Comment

Working...
                                X