nuvi 2575

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 2575

i searched this unit in nuvi family thread, i didn't see posted information about this model . . pls advice if i can download rg map... i'm interested to buy the unit to replace my old nuvi 205 which is now intermittently malfunctioning
    Last edited by rexiejun; 10-09-2011, 15:28.

junction view

i received xmas gift from my son a nuvi 2575 .... during my test, i notice junction views are shown even in combination of rg map with cn philippines nt map ... attached screenshots
    Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, on your new gift and your thoughtful Son

I am not 100% sure, but I think that even if you have two maps checked at the same time, like RG and Citinavigator or RG and OSM, etc. That there is only one map that will be dominant. Which means that maybe it's only the Citinavigator that is working, thus the JV? It is of course easy to check, just search POIs that you are sure is in RG and not yet in Citynavigator, specially your contributions

But if it does work, then that is great for you and the rest of the members who have citinavigator as well

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
        Congratulations, on your new gift and your thoughtful Son

I am not 100% sure, but I think that even if you have two maps checked at the same time, like RG and Citinavigator or RG and OSM, etc. That there is only one map that will be dominant. Which means that maybe it's only the Citinavigator that is working, thus the JV? It is of course easy to check, just search POIs that you are sure is in RG and not yet in Citynavigator, specially your contributions

But if it does work, then that is great for you and the rest of the members who have citinavigator as well

TTFN
        Arvin
        i'm not sure which map is dominant when i combine both rg & citynav , but sure rg map is running coz by checking my contributions its there esp my hometown oas which is not included in other citynav & phil. gps map. . . i've tried both in edsa, when i use only rg map junction view don't show . . ok i'll check/test it

Comment

Photo of junction seems made by an artist

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8r2U...ature=youtu.be

sample of my nuvi 2575 dvr recording

Comment

nuvi 2575 with gdr (garmin digital recorder)

gps navigator

my trip video recorder

my tv monitor

my backing view monitor

Comment

Rexie, your back view camera, is it wired or wireless?
                Where is it mounted?

A multitasker your Nuvi model is!

TTFN
                arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
                  Rexie, your back view camera, is it wired or wireless?
                  Where is it mounted?

A multitasker your Nuvi model is!

TTFN
                  arvin
                  its a wired backing camera (cdrking), i mounted it below the 3rd brake light

nuvi 2575 bracket connection

Comment

@rexiejun: Nice gadget! Magkano yung mga accessories?

Comment

Ah CDRking You are very talented and patient to actually wire all that in your car. I have a backing camera that is still in it's box But I am very picky I want almost like Factory install, plus no time to do the install myself, and I am not one who will leave it up to anyone else to do. My car my install so if something goes wrong, no one gets blamed but....

TTFN
                      Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by warfab View Post
                        @rexiejun: Nice gadget! Magkano yung mga accessories?
                        its a set given to me by my son as a gift last xmas, i didn't ask him the price, only the cdrking backing camera i purchase for php700.00 ... unit available at anson appliance ... php16.5K for nuvi 2575 & php6.5K for gdr (garmin digital recorder) .... i think its cheaper in Singapore for less than 50% .... here's the link of nuvi 2575r features

http://www.garmin.com.sg/m/buzz/sg/m...uvi25xx/2575R/

Comment

@rexiejun: thanks kuya sa info

Comment

my nuvi 2575 just black-out

this evening as i travel using the nuvi2575 as my monitor of the garmin digital recorder (gdr) ... it stilled .. and does not react when i touch the screen, so i forced it "off" by holding the switch ... from that i can no longer "on" it even i connected it to computer . . coz it's still covered by warranty i plan to bring it to garmin authorized dealer . . my concern is our rg contributors map 2.06 . . can garmin copy it? ... please advice before i request for repair/replacement..tnx

Comment

Originally posted by rexiejun View Post
                              this evening as i travel using the nuvi2575 as my monitor of the garmin digital recorder (gdr) ... it stilled .. and does not react when i touch the screen, so i forced it "off" by holding the switch ... from that i can no longer "on" it even i connected it to computer . . coz it's still covered by warranty i plan to bring it to garmin authorized dealer . . my concern is our rg contributors map 2.06 . . can garmin copy it? ... please advice before i request for repair/replacement..tnx
                              bring for service.
                              garmin would have other ways to get the map if they were so inclined.
                              let that be the least of your worries.

hoping your problems get fixed swiftly.

and "forget" to mention that you have a third party map installled in case they would refuse warranty service..
                              How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
                              X