Nuvi 765 - Visit to Manila (need map)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 765 - Visit to Manila (need map)

I am an Australian educator visiting Manila with a group of 20 students in 2012 and I have a Nuvi 765. I would need the Philippines gmapsupp.img file. I need this file as it installs onto the SD card. Can anyone help me with this file, as we are going on a social work agenda to benefit students in the Philippines?

I love to be able to contribute, etc. but this is our first time to Manila and we are only there for the duration of the work programme. I only need Metro Manila map. Thanks for any help you can give. -serigombak(at)hotmail.com

Originally posted by serigombak View Post
    I am an Australian educator visiting Manila with a group of 20 students in 2012 and I have a Nuvi 765. I would need the Philippines gmapsupp.img file. I need this file as it installs onto the SD card. Can anyone help me with this file, as we are going on a social work agenda to benefit students in the Philippines?

I love to be able to contribute, etc. but this is our first time to Manila and we are only there for the duration of the work programme. I only need Metro Manila map. Thanks for any help you can give. -serigombak(at)hotmail.com
    you can use our free map but you need to install it thru mapsource.
    we do not give out img file as per forum rule.
    check out our FAQ thread on how to install, link below.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by serigombak View Post

You can try this link http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin
      It is not as complete as the rg map but it will serve your purpose.
      d1754
      "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
      those who accept it avoid the snares of death
      . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Working...
      X